Would you actually go to Femboy Hooter or other fetish theme food fast parody restaurant

Would you actually go to Femboy Hooter or other fetish theme food fast parody restaurant

• yes

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • no

Votes: 20 54.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There a meme of a femboy hooter and other fetish theme food fast parody restaurant like goth ihop, milf denny's, cat girl chipotle or tomboy outback all over the internet that people want it to be real. There even petition petition for femboy hooter and even the official hooter account made twit that was basically that joking about opening up a femboy hooter.
all of this made me curious whether or not people would actually go to these places, if they were real.

For me, I think would probably go once just for the joke and shock value but then never go again or until the joke/ shock value goes down.

also I don't think these fetish theme parody food fast restaurant will open in the US maybe as pop up restaurant but not long lasting restaurant. However in the our Holyland, Japan, I wouldn't be surprise if there was femboy hooter or something like it or other fetish theme food fast parody restaurant because it pretty much this is just maid cafe but with a different fetish.

feel free to discuss or come up with another parody.

Contributor
Yes, but only with coupons or special deals, never at full price.

abgirlbees.png

AbGirl bee would be the most healthiest restaurant ever or everyone would die from Overdosing rom the amount from steroids in each dish and the water would just be pure steroid.

Dex-chan lover
"Welcome back to What I Didn't Need To Know Today"

Dex-chan lover
my life says no but i'v got no life so probably
do i get to eat the femboy or just the food?

Dex-chan lover
I once went to a lovely little fat fetishist maid cafe in Osaka aptly called Fatties (with a friend of course haha just for the experience haha). The pig theme was on-point, but unfortunately we missed out on their weekly dance competition night.

Wouldn't care for this femboy hooters meme, though. That'd be gay.

Dex-chan lover
Few reasons this is an issue:
1) No, the "girls" won't date you
2) Even if they were to date you, STDs and STIs are a thing
3) Likely they'd be too gimick-y and their food would taste like shit because of it
4) No, the "girls" won't date you

It's like that episode of South Park where Butters thinks one of the girls from "Raisins" likes him not understanding it's all and act

Dex-chan lover
Look, it's quite simple,
I came to eat not eaten.
Just give me my food.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
If the food is good, i might consider the gimmick.
I won't eat food that might leave me half dead, i got food poisoning once, i don't plan on getting it again.
99.9% would say no even if the food was good only because i'm super shy and would feel uncomoftable the whole time.

Dex-chan lover
You guys don't want to come to my "ガオー Cafe"?
I planned to invite everybody for the opening...

Users who are viewing this thread