Wrong content tags

Solution
the title entries have a flag icon, that's for reports, if a title has tags that don't represent the content or they lack them you need to click that icon and select something like Information to correct, and explain why it shouldn't have the harem tag, this forum is for reporting bugs related to the website
Dex-chan lover
the title entries have a flag icon, that's for reports, if a title has tags that don't represent the content or they lack them you need to click that icon and select something like Information to correct, and explain why it shouldn't have the harem tag, this forum is for reporting bugs related to the website

Solution
Contributor
Description from 7S
A corporate drone is summoned to another world and granted a powerful skill, “Supreme Wielder,” which is invisible to those who summoned him. They’re dismayed to see he’s useless to them, so he asks only for a little plot of land to work for himself. His skill allows him to use any tool to its greatest abilities, including fishing poles, cooking utensils, and construction tools. When he fishes up a mermaid who wants him for her bridegroom, charms a young dragon with his cooking, and excites an undead king with his rare skill, how long can his quiet country life last?!
I have not read it so I personally cannot say the harem tag is right or not, but the series description makes it seem like its correct.

Group Leader
Description from 7S

I have not read it so I personally cannot say the harem tag is right or not, but the series description makes it seem like its correct.
Realizing it just now this one I guess you can argue isn't a harem or just cover bait.
While he is surrounded by many women only the mermaid is in love with him and he loves the mermaid. Iirc while he does "marry" the dragon it's only for the benefits she gets from marrying him and she's more like a dog or a freeloader honestly. She cares about the MC but from what I've read so far it's not really romantic. He charmed her like you would a dog or a snake imo. All the other girls are just workers or friends as well and don't seem to see him in a romantic way. Not from what I remember anyways. Looking at all the covers yeah you'd expect a big harem but at most it's like 2 maaaaybe 3

Dex-chan lover
Realizing it just now this one I guess you can argue isn't a harem or just cover bait.
While he is surrounded by many women only the mermaid is in love with him and he loves the mermaid. Iirc while he does "marry" the dragon it's only for the benefits she gets from marrying him and she's more like a dog or a freeloader honestly. She cares about the MC but from what I've read so far it's not really romantic. He charmed her like you would a dog or a snake imo. All the other girls are just workers or friends as well and don't seem to see him in a romantic way. Not from what I remember anyways. Looking at all the covers yeah you'd expect a big harem but at most it's like 2 maaaaybe 3
2 or 3 is still a harem, no? Not a big one, but still.

Group Leader
How is this not an harem? Still the first volume and he already has three girls (one of them undead) asking for his attention and you can read from Mangaupdates "polygamy": https://mangadex.org/chapter/ad05397a-e18d-4501-800f-de4bc88bc312/22
Because it doesn't act like a true harem none of them really love them like the mermaid does. That's not me saying she's #1 it's that the dragon and the rest seem more like roommates and employees rather than harem members. While I do use manga updates a lot as well their tagging can be really shit and a lot of it relies on users iirc it's nothing official. While yes they are married would you say a villainess manga where the fmc has her antagonist/plot device husband who doesnt love her at all or is indifferent and the male lead who does as a two person harem?

Like most of the time the dragon appears she seems more like a freeloader, guard dog or something similar. Also in chapter 8 he literally says he's not into polygamy and against marrying her. There is no love on his side it was basically forced because she cried about it. She also did it to get his stuff not because she loved him.
The covers are kinda a bait with the harem tag ngl.

Last edited:
Contributor
Even the mermaid is a joke, there's no need to be ecchi or having them develop romantic interest for the MC, an harem or reverse harem series is one where several characters (unless there are traps/reverse traps everyone is of the same gender) live their lives around the MC on their own accord, it can be with a more elaborated plot or a comedy slice of life like this one. Here they act as they were together even if they aren't, the reason probably used polygamy instead of harem is because it's not the usual ecchi/romcom. A series like the one you mentioned where the MC is married just out of convenience (even if they had ten of them) would not be harem if they were not seeking their attention/affection. To name another isekai, the girl who kills slimes for 300 years has an harem even if she's married to none and they live like a family, even with one freeloader. There are a lot of examples (we're talking about isekai), and recently I was told that what matters for tagging here are apparences, and they act like the typical comedy-skit harem troupe.

Last edited:
Contributor
I read some of this manga and so far I haven't seen anything that would really make this title need the harem tag.

So far the MC really only has one wife (despite saying he married the dragon girl to make her stop throwing a tantrum). All the other female characters are just there and don't seem to have any romantic interest in the MC. So while it does look like a harem it's been bait so far.

Group Leader
Even the mermaid is a joke, there's no need to be ecchi or having them develop romantic interest for the MC, an harem or reverse harem series is one where several characters (unless there are traps/reverse traps everyone is of the same gender) live their lives around the MC on their own accord, it can be with a more elaborated plot or a comedy slice of life like this one. Here they act as they were together even if they aren't, the reason probably used polygamy instead of harem is because it's not the usual ecchi/romcom. A series like the one you mentioned where the MC is married just out of convenience (even if they had ten of them) would not be harem if they were not seeking their attention/affection. To name another isekai, the girl who kills slimes for 300 years has an harem even if she's married to none and they live like a family, even with one freeloader. There are a lot of examples (we're talking about isekai), and recently I was told that what matters for tagging here are apparences, and they act like the typical comedy-skit harem troupe.
Bro your definition of a harem is kinda weird by that logic just going to a co Ed school means that fmc/MC has a harem no? Also the situation I mentioned is not rare a lot of villainess and manwhas with female leads have this scenario but they are not tagged as a harem. So you're agreeing with me then this is not a harem because like I've been saying this dragon married him not out love but because she wanted something from him. He was also against it at first. Only the mermaid acts like a couple with him the dragon at most acts like a friend.

Last edited:
Contributor
Bro your definition of a harem is kinda weird by that logic just going to a co Ed school means that fmc/MC has a harem no? Also the situation I mentioned is not rare a lot of villainess and manwhas with female leads have this scenario but they are not tagged as a harem. So you're agreeing with me then this is not a harem because like I've been saying this dragon married him not out love but because she wanted something from him. He was also against it at first. Only the mermaid acts like a couple with him the dragon at most acts like a friend.
I'm not agreeing with you on anything, if you're not able to see a parody harem in this series then it's your problem, isekais are filled with this kind of arrangements. So if the dragon is persistent with marrying him it doesn't count as harem because you only find waifu material on the mermaid? That's just your personal beliefs that make you refuse the possibility because for you harems are something negative. Friends don't say "marry me" over and over unless they actually fall for them because of one of their traits, it doesn't even need to be in a sexual way (the Mermaid wants to honour a tradition, the Dragon her stomach, and as more characters appear there will be more points for them to fall for, the favourite for the young Japanese is the kindness). So maybe I should ask you "do you know what a friend is?" and "do you know what a parody is?". No matter how many times I read your answers, you're desperate to protect your OTP, instead of discussing you others at this point would have already dismissed you with "get a life". Since you've added nothing new, I don't expect anything from you anymore.

Aggregator gang
I read some of this manga and so far I haven't seen anything that would really make this title need the harem tag.
I have to agree. I randomly read about 6-ish chapters, and the vibe is nothing like your typical harem isekai. MC seems to only be romantically interested in one female char, and the rest don't seem to show any romantic (much less sexual) interest in MC.

Contributor
MD tag definition
Harem - Having at least three female main characters competing for the affection of the male protagonist.

While I don't fully agree with this definition, even taking into account some leeway this title is not a harem. Up to chapter 45 now

Saying there is even one female vying for the MC's affection seems like a stretch at times let alone 2 or 3. The mermaid is the guys wife. Supposedly the dragon is too, but I don't think its been mentioned more than 1 or 2 times since it happened, and there is no attempt at garnering affection going on. All the other women around have feelings of admiration and/or respect to him, but thats it. The closest thing to a harem involves side characters (demon king and two demon females, not the sisters) and that was only the result of a really really dumb plot line. Maybe, just maybe, the human princess might develop feelings for the MC but it will probably be many many chapters before that plays out.

tldr; Not harem by MD definition nor my definition. Also this series is pretty crap, go read name brand farming isekai harem its better.

Group Leader
I'm not agreeing with you on anything, if you're not able to see a parody harem in this series then it's your problem, isekais are filled with this kind of arrangements. So if the dragon is persistent with marrying him it doesn't count as harem because you only find waifu material on the mermaid? That's just your personal beliefs that make you refuse the possibility because for you harems are something negative. Friends don't say "marry me" over and over unless they actually fall for them because of one of their traits, it doesn't even need to be in a sexual way (the Mermaid wants to honour a tradition, the Dragon her stomach, and as more characters appear there will be more points for them to fall for, the favourite for the young Japanese is the kindness). So maybe I should ask you "do you know what a friend is?" and "do you know what a parody is?". No matter how many times I read your answers, you're desperate to protect your OTP, instead of discussing you others at this point would have already dismissed you with "get a life". Since you've added nothing new, I don't expect anything from you anymore.
No the dragon isn't a harem candidate because she has no romantic interest in the MC the panel you showed was basically a gag. She only said that because she was happy due to the steak and wanting more steak. I'm not saying harems are something negative either. The MC himself is against it. The mermaid loves him and is following tradition. It's not even my otp, the girls I actually wanted him to be with was any of the demon girls. But as I read on they showed no interest either lol.

Lo and behold harem tag removed because it's not a harem. Good day.

Contributor
No the dragon isn't a harem candidate because she has no romantic interest in the MC the panel you showed was basically a gag. She only said that because she was happy due to the steak and wanting more steak. I'm not saying harems are something negative either. The MC himself is against it. The mermaid loves him and is following tradition. It's not even my otp, the girls I actually wanted him to be with was any of the demon girls. But as I read on they showed no interest either lol.

Lo and behold harem tag removed because it's not a harem. Good day.
"Clap clap" answered like a kiddo. You only made RogueKitsune waste their time in a bad series like this. I'm actually glad it was under their judgement and not because someone was obnoxious about it. Now they can lock this thread, looking forward for your next tauntrum (that I will ignore).

Custom title
Staff
Developer
While I don't fully agree with this definition,
It's not really a perfect definition since it, ironically, basically assumes eventual monogamy. 100 Girlfriends wouldn't be a Harem under this, since there's no competition. Could theoretically argue that it shouldn't, and we should have like a Polycule/Polyamory tag instead, but that doesn't seem particularly wise either.

Users who are viewing this thread