WW

Thank you for your hard work! Do you think at some point you will make a discord server for notifications on updates? Its just a convient thing to have:)

Hello may i just ask how can i read inso's law? It pops up when i search it but i think my account is not allowed to view it? How can i get the permission???

Do you guys know what happened to inso's law? For some reason when I click it it says its not available

I hope you'll be interested in translating Tale of Felluah
https://mangadex.org/title/11230/tale-of-felluah/chapters/

thanks for taking the time on translating these series!!! hope that you're doing well and resting too!

Thanks for picking up Duchess with an Empty Soul/ Soulless Duchess! Thank you for all the hard work!

Thank you for taking your time translating this, if you guys need any help don't doubt twice with asking

Hi!

I just wanna say thanks to you guys for translating Inso's Law and Duchess with an Empty Soul. ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

But are u gonna drop Duchess with Empty Soul? It's already 70 in the raws ☺️

This group is great because they provide quality scans quickly! Thank you for not overextending yourselves so you can focus your resources on your main projects and get them out quickly!!

Users who are viewing this thread