Yagiza no Yuujin - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@teppogaijin exactly, some people get away with worse crime, and she out here killing herself for murdering a scum, feels kinda force tbh

I cant believe no one talked about those few breath taking art panels that took up the whole page. Anyways, it was a good read definitely did not expect the true culprits however the way the author sums it all up within 7 chapters is truly spectacular. Thanks for the translations!

wow to develop and finish such a good and fairly convoluted story in just 7 chapters, and the art being amazing at the same time, really impressive

Fed-Kun's army
I love these stories that have a fantastical object or ability, only for the character that has access to it to use it in very earthly, human way. I like that we spend so much time with the boy we think is the killer, and that we see so little of the actual killers. By focusing solely on the boy and what he thinks is correct, I got sucked in and cared for what the boy cared for. The story isn't about this daring adrenaline-filled murder, it's about a boy that learns of it, and tries to help.

no homo but imagine going for boy pussy instead of megane. well played mc. truly big chungus galaxy brain move there.

Double-page supporter
Coulda seen the glasses girl being the one to kill herself, so it was disappointing to see it be shown in such an underwhelming manner. Overall, it's a solid story that doesn't make the world bigger than it can withstand, pretty much every detail was wrapped up and avoided any major plotholes, even if that means some of the explanations ended up being pretty sloppy. I thought this was a LN adaptation or something and that there was a source to get more details about the characters or the veranda, but oddly there's so much missing. Really wish the veranda was explored more, felt like an oddly fantastical element that served as a plot device that could've easily been substituted with something that made more sense in the confines of the story. I'm going to brush off some of the poorly explained parts as purposeful unreliable narration considering it's through the POV of just the MC instead of a third person perspective, though.

Users who are viewing this thread