Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.: Monologue - Vol. 12 Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
Kinoshita kaa-san
Yuigaha-mom
we need Hachi-mom to complete the set

Dex-chan lover
Does Yukino needs always Hikigaya permission to do anything?

Dex-chan lover
@critico: She thinks she does, that's part of why Haruno keeps interfering. Yukino is currently dependent on Hachiman.
As has been restated multiple times, Yukino use to be dependent on Haruno, so she hasn't grown at all (unlike Hachiman & Yui).

Dex-chan lover
Haruno cares about Yukino in her own way. She saw that Yukino tried to emulate her in almost every steps. From taking part in organising the school festival to being president. Instead of gaining the strength to decide to pursue what she feels, she wants, Yukino merely following footsteps. She yearned to be recognised and be part of the family's business, because she thinks she's just as capable as Haruno. She can't stand Haruno being capable but also very frivolous, taking things lightly. For Haruno's part, while she dislike being chained by her family's business and jealous of Yukino being given freedom, she's also dislike the idea of Yukino being involved in the messy politics that her family is involved in. The part at the beginning of season 3 and chapter 61? hints at Haruno's weight that she has to carry because of her family's business, not only having to be present at the fireworks. The sisters are locked in their position, and each wants to be on the other side. Haruno didn't want Yukino to cross to her side while Yukino dislike Haruno's easy going outlook. Haruno's concerns with Yukino being dependent and unwilling to be free, chaining herself in the trio of relationship and not making any progress. It's also her selfish part of wanting to have that kind of relationship because she's caged by her responsibility. Their relationship dynamic isn't deep, but I think believable and more quite common to be honest. Siblings rivalries are often more like this.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the most awkward love triangle I've ever read 😅
All 3 of them knows each others feelings more or less but all are trying to keep the status quo in place because they didn't want any fall out while also being considerate of each other.

Group Leader
VISSSSCOUUUUUN I didn't read the chapter just wanted to drop by and say how happy to see you return xD

Group Leader
@hawkeye312

oh hey mitsuru-kun lmao you could just message me, good to see you though. it's nice to be back i guess, though idk if i'll keep going after i'm done here

Dex-chan lover
why is it a problem that yukino is dependent on 8man, that's an ideal sexual dynamic.

Users who are viewing this thread