Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.: Monologue - Vol. 16 Ch. 75

Dex-chan lover
This is getting dangerously close to the end of the volume, whats gonna happen then?

@Raydnt iirc the manga is suppose to be somewhat different from the LN so they probably will stretch it out

Dex-chan lover
How long could the third season be? It doesn't seem to have much material to work with.

Aggregator gang
A problem isn't a problem as long as no one sees it as a problem.

Thats quite the phase my boy...

And man! I't like a hell to be Yui in this series... ;x Feel sorry for her...

Dex-chan lover
goddamit i was having such a hard time reading this chapter. I literally loathed going to the next page because i was emotionally stunned and felt so awful. Yui T_T

Dex-chan lover
@Van_ I don't disagree, I think there is a lot of emphasis on the situation that makes it seem overdramatic. But it's important to remember a lot of this is character interaction based. Hachiman is in turmoil and dealing with a lot of decisions and doubt. Slap on the fact yukinoshita wants to grow independent and yui's feelings she sacrificed to let hachiman do his thing. The dynamic we had earlier in the series that allowed for comedy is gone. Instead they are going their own way to attack a problem that doesn't affect them as a group/club but as individuals. And while it does seem 'overdramatic' it's certainly is a lot better than most romance series that throw characters against a bus or down the stairs to keep plot moving.

I will admit though, I feel that yui's reaction is slightly unwarranted. It isn't like he chose yukino over her or anything. This wasn't that kind of moment.
But tbf, this does mean he expressed desire to want to be there for yukino and yui can take that as him expressing feelings for yukino. It's a reaction from her that was built up over quite a few chapters of her seeing how yukino feels about him (like finding the picture). If we had more of yui's monologue overtime instead of just this small bit then we'd understand better.

Everytime I see a stoplight or ped xing I always think "this gun turn into isekai won't it?

Dex-chan lover
They forget about the scene where Hachiman waits for Hiratsuka sensei to come in the waiting area. I hope the anime doesn't just Yeets that scene out too.

@kuyukotto There was a certain band manga that legit killed the supposed heroine. I was like... Alright. I guess we just got isekai'd

Dex-chan lover
So I’ve heard that Yui has an alternate ending that she wins ? Is that from another light novel or manga ??
And if that’s the case (plus the final LN cover has Yukinon) doesn’t that means she’s gonna be endgame

Oof

I love them all... Iroha included..... just wow tho

Users who are viewing this thread