Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.: Monologue - Vol. 18 Ch. 86

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember hiki being so deliberate like this in the anime 🤨
While it's as cringy as in the anime, it's good to see some new development the anime doesn't show

Dex-chan lover
??? I know how nervous kills your memory, but at least I know how to make the opponent go as low as your materials, and here I thought hikigaya has a something to say, knowing dude from the past he might be underestimate him, but it just another way around.
Which signals something good, Hikigaya will surely gain something by pinning that guy down.

Dex-chan lover
Rap battle?
and i just hate when a chapter just hold so little development

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear, this is where the translations end. Don't wanna read the LN, so might just spoil the ending for myself.

wyd this ended isnt anime was much further ahead , is manga isnt completed
and where to read its light novel

Dex-chan lover
wyd this ended isnt anime was much further ahead , is manga isnt completed
and where to read its light novel
Yeah, the anime has concluded and so has this manga series. This group has stopped the translation 3 years ago, and I don't think any other group picked it up. From what I understand, you can just finish the story with the anime and you should get the same experience.

There is the @ comic adaptation as well, which follows the light novel more closely. Currently, it is ahead of this chapter and reaches the end of this arc. Should be able to find it on other sites, as Mangadex takes down series with official English releases.

Yeah, the anime has concluded and so has this manga series. This group has stopped the translation 3 years ago, and I don't think any other group picked it up. From what I understand, you can just finish the story with the anime and you should get the same experience.

There is the @ comic adaptation as well, which follows the light novel more closely. Currently, it is ahead of this chapter and reaches the end of this arc. Should be able to find it on other sites, as Mangadex takes down series with official English releases.
Where can I find that comic adaptation?

Users who are viewing this thread