Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.: Monologue - Vol. 9 Ch. 42

Group Leader
Alright, this is as far I'll go. I haven't been motivated to work on this lately and I'm gonna be busy with other shit so this is it for me.
Hit me up if you want the raws to continue working on this (or just to have them, I guess)

Dex-chan lover
aw man, that's a shame. Thanks for the work so far!

Dex-chan lover
"There won't be a next time." Glorious. 😆

I see Yui as the better girl than Yukino. Yukino and MC are pieces of work. Still with gems and gold hidden within them, but work. And Yui is the one doing it.

@cyand: Too bad. I liked, that someone finally continued it. And the quality has also been great. Thanks for the chapter.

huh? I don't get it. Why is there a gap in chapters. Why would somebody only start to translate from chapter 60 and not translate the ones before?

Power Uploader
@padova because this serie is faithful to the animation. Some other team decided to continue since chapter 60 because it is right after the season 2 animation end. From chapter 60, it sticks to the LN Material and it will be the content of the season 3 animation in 2020.

@cyand Thanks for all ur work, we really appreciated it. Too bad especially for the volume 7 bonus (chap 33,5) but thanks for the chapters u released so far =)

Group Leader
@Raitei oh yeah I said that I'd do that didn't I? Aight I'll do that and I'm done for real

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix
I guess thats why Yukino and MC will probably end up together in the end.

They deserve each other XD.

Users who are viewing this thread