Yaiteru Futari - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Hot Sandwiches With Convenience Store Foods

Aggregator gang
chihiro some extra pampering for her backstory kenta ;D !

dad is nice, I kinda wanna see more of him albeit slightly to not get in the way of the main couple

Dex-chan lover
they pumping these out so damn fast.. no homo but i love y'all 😳😳

also cooking tip: warm up your plates 😤

Dex-chan lover
"it's not the same" yeah well, some people just tell you the instructions, but they've been doing it for so long, they don't follow it 100%. not be mean, but because it's muscle memory at this point.

for example, maybe your family recipe requires a certain amount of salt, and while it may say "x amount of salt" your parents just eyeball it at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
What a sweet little arc, wholesome dad moments,

Thanks so much for the speedy and high quality chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@BrunoVilla I don’t know if what Dad used in this chapter is a popular method, but I assure you that in my country I’ve never seem someone doing it this way 🤷🏻‍♂️

Damn these translations have been crazy quick and high quality too. Can't wait for more

@emMeBi86 It's pretty similar to the V60 method that I use, though I pre-wet the filter and bloom for 45 seconds. Pouring on the filter while adding water to the grounds is undesirable because it increases draw down time and might cause the coffee to taste bitter, so this is also something I take into account.

Users who are viewing this thread