Yaiteru Futari - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Hot Sandwiches With Convenience Store Foods

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Wholesome bonding with the in-laws. I must do this with mine when the time comes.

Dex-chan lover
Does everthing this guy cook need to be step by step narrated? I'm getting vibes from him like bad fanfiction authors that describe what their characters are wearing in details.

Edit: seems like it's also the dad this time, but still, jesus author-san. Btw I get that it's a cooking manga, I'm just imagining in-universe.

Fed-Kun's army
Likely the coffee is different because of water quality/ the way the beans are ground which depends on what type of grinder he used

NTR addicts are like lepers are in the 1000s. Strange, scary, and probably consorting with the jewish wizards to take over England!

@KingMab dad made the coffee in kenta's kitchen with his water and beans so idk if it's that, i'm thinking it'd be the water temp?

haven't read enough coffee manga to know for sure lmao

Fed-Kun's army
@aurorarara temp could be it too tbh I wasn’t paying too much attention to setting changes so I assumed dad’s house and the house MC made coffee in at the end were far away from each other enough that they had diff water supplies but I wouldn’t know about Japan’s system

The coffee making almost seemed like the author was parodying himself there.

Also, I hear that Burdock goes great with Karrots and Radishes.

Users who are viewing this thread