Yaiteru Futari - Vol. 8 Ch. 70 - Cooking our Favourite Scandinavian Food!

NOOOOOOO! I just found this series today.
Thank you for your hardwork! I had so much reading this series, I binge-read it.
I hope some picks this series soon. <3

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this series thanks to you. Sad to hear about the translations being dropped, but thanks for what you’ve provided!

Thank you for your hard work, it's been wonderful to have such a relaxed, wholesome manga to read! Kodansha still sucks though, eating up all my favourite series whilst not offering KManga in my country.

Aggregator gang
Sad times but thanks for the work until now. Even sadder times is kmanga isn't available in the UK so can't even keep up with series' on there :(

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the years translating this manga!

Also f*ck "official translates", they sux ass

Dex-chan lover
Sad times but thanks for the work until now. Even sadder times is kmanga isn't available in the UK so can't even keep up with series' on there :(
And even you'd get access to it, you have to, like, read one chapter a day, other than that there goes the paywall and read more which is 💩🗑️

Double-page supporter
Sad to hear especially from me in Europe wherr KManga is still not available D:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the hard work on this great series, reading other comments I already hate KMANGA.

EDIT it's impossible to find this series on KMANGA. what a garbage site.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'm just clueless, but I can't find this one in the Kmanga app, even in the US. Where is it supposedly available?

Dex-chan lover
I know it seems boring to some, but for me this is my ideal slice of life. Two people, established relationship, little to no drama, focused on cooking with instructions and great art. Thank you translator.

Maybe I'm just clueless, but I can't find this one in the Kmanga app, even in the US. Where is it supposedly available?
Pretty sure it's not on the app at all (yet).
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but not every kodansha series is on manga, i know some older series like GTO, Historie, joe, didn't get added and iirc there's 4-5 manga currently running in weekly shonen (arguably kodansha biggest magazine) that aren't on the app.

Hope someone else picks this up. This is such a great feel-good manga, I love it. Thanks for all your hard work, though!

Dex-chan lover
oh my, finally the braided chihiro i kept seeing on the translator page

Users who are viewing this thread