Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3 - Goblin, Straw skirt and Me

Dex-chan lover
I dont know why, but the nose of the bunnylike animal is hilarious to me. Hes art now, cuz the author slapped squidwards nose on it. Its nice to have more unique animal designs for once.

I'm disturbed that he start indiscrimination killing of native as soon as he settled down...just because they are goblin...

Aggregator gang
What if the monsters were actual sentient friendly monsters like in "...Slime" ?

Dex-chan lover
@NotLazy In the vast majority of lore, including folklore and the oldest modern fantasy (like LOTR), goblins are nasty, wicked humanoid monsters. Thus, statistically, it would be exceedingly risky to assume goblins would be friendly creatures. Whether it's wise to aggravate the situation is a different thing. He's still alone, practically naked and without any fancy gear, so if the goblin tribe happens to be large, it might be dangerous to make them consider him a great threat. They could attack him with dozens of warriors. The safest bet could have been to allow the goblins to leave without ever detecting him. He might have needed to relocate his own base, however, since goblins apparently roam the area.

Im glad I see some like-minded comments in here, because a normal guy killing human-like creatures at first glance is pretty nuts. If they didnt look like generic isekai goblins would he have broke their necks that fast? Like damn

Dex-chan lover
I thought the official manga Goblin-SFX was "Gi" not "Gya", usually you see "Gya" used for little human kids background SFX

😀 (where in the F did all the smilies go?!?!)

Users who are viewing this thread