Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
Gonna guess "Angry waves" is probably a type of self buff and not so much as waves but probably a type of Hadou.

This still sucks. Stop translating this like that. You put 0 effort into it. Just learn it or leave it. But the text makes no coherent sense, is never even partially aligned, and truely is destroying all potential joy.

Leave it for someone else. It will eventually be picked up by a big group that has translators.

I rather wait a year and get it in a good quality.

Hell, i rather pay for it.

Ive put this onto my plan to read list until it gets an actual TL group. Some machine scans are okay but i dont wanna read a potentially good series and have it completely ruined by shitty machine scans that make 0 sense 90% of the time.

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately it's hard to see it ending up too well for him if he slaughters a whole bunch of villagers. He would most likely be reported as a major criminal to the authorities, even if it was the villagers who started it all. He would get a bounty on his head. But if he's fine with that, I guess it's okay. He'd just need to seek for civilisation somewhere far away.

Dex-chan lover
This is the reason as to why MTL is scorned with religious intent. Even if the source material is good, the translation is ass, lowering the overall quality of reading.

Users who are viewing this thread