Yajin

was not this serie already got translated to chap 20/21? Iam pretty i have already read past where the evil one Fight againt THe Night leader guy and our MC.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Finally I have time to read the two series back and forth.
I personally think that this is better than the previous work, both from the delivery and improvised arts.
This has more 'clear' concepts. Tense has been felt without having to spin in explaining the narrative.
But sometimes the absurdity becomes the deeper points that strengthen the bitter sensation. There is no psychological warfare between them, and more utilizing a spooky environmental drive.
This author is quite genius because he doesn't make the usual concepts to be predictable.

Also, I was touched by the closing words in the first volume. "If you are on the side to support the author."
Maybe I will consider buying the digital version in the future. It seems worth every penny.

Double-page supporter
Man this is pretty f*cking crazy lol. Idk it’s cool but kinda messed up. Though I do love dark stuff. I love this but as long as it’s doesnt cross that “line” it’ll be all good.

Dex-chan lover
i think this is pinnacle of okabe uru after all of his previous manga

good artstyle, the horror, hilarious, and mystery.

One day we wish to see its continuation. Until then, good bye and thank you.

Starts promising but quickly turns into a show for kids. Naruto etc. Should have known better since it's shounen. Battles, ninjas, ghost whatever. Not much horror or mystery.

Users who are viewing this thread