Yakedo Shoujo - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I am rooting for NTR in this one m8s.
Serial killer guy seems par the course for snuff fetish girl.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like we're approaching the climax.

It seems like everyone's one the edge of snapping. It's interesting that his step-sister says that he can't be family when she said that she hated her father and mother for abandoning her and only embracing each other. Also I find it interesting how no one goes after him and how they say he's sick even after he just ran out instead of calling the police. Perhaps they really don't care about him, and it was all a facade.

I'm interested to see how Shiina acts around the sister, too...

just a note for the translators, on page 9? the dad says "blue spring" and I'm assuming here that it's written 青春 but it's more likely to be read せいしゅん/seishun in this context, meaning youth / springtime of life.

Dex-chan lover
lmao, chuuni indeed as she probably wouldnt do it since this is japan, its not gonna happen like murica with the school shootings also I havent heard a school massacre by similar age perpetrator or maybe I'm out of date and shit really happened. Not sure if group bullying can fit in, but there was that torture/murder case. Honestly hoping this wouldnt get crazier. Dad with that >cant be helped lol, I was hoping to see some reasoning out from the dad.

Fed-Kun's army
I can see this ending on some lovers suicide shit. MC and the two girls will have a quick threesome before yeeting themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no :'c Airi crying made me sad :(

And why the hell is that hoodie guy everywhere!???!?

AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH
NO MORE NTR SHIT PLEAASEEE AAAAHHHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread