Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Outbreak

when someone says run you listen and run and try to get help... better one die than to all die. plz, don't kill me for saying this.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks

Yeah, its like we're missing some transitions or something.... I feel like they should had Touru explain the dungeon stuff while they were fleeing and then be like "Is that adventurer party ahead?" while they clear a hill and find that party right before the Boar impaled the kid. Then you just a simple "Earlier" as we cut to the party's initial bickering.

That's how I would have improved the flow events at least.... maybe it all was better in the original novel.

Dex-chan lover
@steven2ss

You're 100% right, that's the logical thing to do. But when shit seriously hits the fan, logic goes out of the window for most people. And it's a perfectly normal reaction. You have to train, be extensively taught or have very strong nerves to not panic in such a scenario.

Dex-chan lover
Who puts a sawmill in the middle of the forest miles away from a river?

@Askorti You would think that these would be able too because they are adventures and they should have combat experience, therefore, you think they handle the situation better and they did kill some goblins after all. TBF tho it did take 4 of them to kill 4 goblins so I'm not so sure.

@sjmcc13 and @Askorti I see and thank you for your input.

Group Leader
Sounds like recipe for disaster, can't wait for next chapter.

Thanks for translation

Dex-chan lover
@steven2ss : they are rookies, and the idiotic nation effectively forbids proper training (because it leads to to many fresh adventurers surviving, which leads to competition for quests. Never mind that they are in a war for survival, and have 0 room to sacrifice man power) just look at that strong should be with the strong idiot who bullied Touru over the FL. Entirely current strength focused with no considering for potential development. (Which if that grandpa knew of the potential from raising Touru's skill to max, the guild has 0 excuses since it should have happened multiple times in the past, and be noted as something to watch for).

In the WN Toruu comments on how rules that were implemented seriously slowed down his skill growth (since before that he would party with newbies and help them develop while getting more finds and points to develop his skill thenhe did on his own, and as a result was close to getting kicked out of the guild (and being able to grow his skills) due to being a limit on the number of evaluations which are every 6 months.

Dex-chan lover
"Please just do as I say and listen to MCs wisdom"
*heroine does exact opposite*
why does any MC bother by this point?

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion :The translators dropped the series before then, and seem to have taken it down. That infor is from the chapters that cover manga ch 1

Group Leader
h32.jpg

Piggy got Bloodborned, at least he died a "pleasurable" death.

Users who are viewing this thread