Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Conclusion

Dex-chan lover
Mustache gatekeeper wasn’t necessarily wrong for closing the gate imo since he would be risking numerous live doing otherwise but i haven’t read the chapter in a while

@FgoSegul I think, he did it too soon, his timing was wrong.
@ilikeanime Apparently, he can limit his restoration to one part of the body, just like how he restored baldman's hair.

Group Leader
@FgoSegul It was more along the lines of him abandoning his post in the middle of an emergency, but he did overlock the gate to prevent any of the people left outside from being helped.

Fed-Kun's army
We all knew she was going to rejuvenate, soon or later. And the whole hidden face thing lasted way too much, it could've been handled better IMO.

Dex-chan lover
i though it was weird-shaped dagger, but it was normal-shaped dagger that turned weird because...... something

Dex-chan lover
@Ryouhira It was damaged from the fight in the memory. He remembered that it could only fix inanimate objects and many called it useless.

Dex-chan lover
@Mudsaur Took him long enough tho. This handless guy is like one of the few who is genuinely worried about him during most of his adventurer life when everyone else was shitting on him, yet MC had so much time to go around healing waifus and return old man their hair, but totally ignored him until now.

Dex-chan lover
Even if it would be a hassle I would feel morally obligated to tell everyone I can heal the disabled and return youth. I understand he's supposed to want a peaceful life with his family but he's pretty much the worst scumbag for hiding this ability

If he can restore your youth body, why he's not just restore his body himself ?
XD

Dex-chan lover
I bet at one point he'll resurrect people and pull something like "because dead people is a living being that turns into an inanimate object".

Hell I'll even double down and say this : One of his harem will die and the manga will make a big fuss about it, only for her to be resurrected later (obviously)

Users who are viewing this thread