Yakumo-san wa Ezuke ga Shitai - Vol. 7 Ch. 50 - Braised pork belly and Evolution

Double-page supporter
Soooo I can't deny I've been enjoying this manga but I think the romance tag should be taken off cause 50 chapters in and no progress of this romance

that is not what a sacrifice fly is. A sacrifice fly is when a batter hits the ball in the air and an fielder catches it and the runner from 3rd is able to tag up and score. It has nothing to do specifically with foul territory (although it could be caught in foul territory).

Group Leader
its true shes the only one that has been looking at him. she so pure but that line could be taken out of context.

I guess another title for this manga could be Yamato-san is Bad at Communication

Thank you for the chapter! And it just means the romance is slow, not that it’s not there.

Dex-chan lover
@TheFlash080 there was process. Not close to bring them into relationship yet. But they get closer and see each other different. They are slow but thing was change. Well, 3 words: slice of life !
Also, There also chapter when the question bring up for them to think about it.

Lmao not even close to what a sacrifice fly is. You could have at least Google'd it when translating.

Good thing I'm not the MC of this manga. After Page 18, I'd be in prison. Or a father. Or both.

are we caught up with the latest published chapter? i'm looking for raws but they don't have past volume 7

Aggregator gang
We should have a new tag for this kinds of manga. The tag of CARETAKER. The romance tag should be secondary to the Caretaker tag haha

Contributor
@thepaulbunyantrophy

Unless the runner makes it home. That still counts as a run even if it was a foul ball. A hit into foul territory is specifically included in the definition of a sacrifice fly.

Dex-chan lover
Page 18, not even sure what kind of vibes are coming out but even I blushed a bit...

Users who are viewing this thread