Yakumo-san wa Ezuke ga Shitai

Fed-Kun's army
@shuwaruvi exactly, there is none as this story is not about romance. It's about a widow getting over her husband's death and how cooking for her neighbor is helping her with that~

But some ppl are just soooo desperate to self-insert into Yamato that they are calling for the two to "get married, kiss, blah blah" -_-

Contributor
Square Enix announced at Anime NYC 2019 that they’re licensing this title, as “Beauty and the Feast”.

Fed-Kun's army
It's about 10 chapters behind the Japanese release. Depending on where the scanlator draws the stop line (or if he does), you could see it caught up before the official release.

@voidox

On the most recent chapter,
you see a definite flag raised. It builds on the bath house chapter. There was an opportunity to introduce an older rival but he ends up being a supporter, and he texts him a list of May-December couples in baseball, like Ichiro Suzuki and Yumiko Fukushima.

Contributor
Fodder from Tonari here.

We did read the news, so yeah. Great news on one hand, as people will finally be able to read Yakumo though legal means and support Satomi-sensei. Not so good news if you were expecting us to continue working on this after Xun Scans dropped it, as we're also effectively dropping it ourselves right after we just picked it. One heck of an unfortunate timing, I guess, but sometimes, that's really how it is. Anyhow, hope you keep enjoying Yakumo and if you're a fan, support it when the time comes o/

Pretty more unfortunate since the gap is so wide with the release of the first volume and going forward, at least it is available officially I suppose.

Wish licensed translations released faster. Now we gotta wait months to catch up :/

fhq

He's not going to win but you really can't help but cheer him on.

Contributor
Dang, the raws are in Chapter 66 fill for this. Volume 9’s even out. Best of luck to the scanlation team!

If they don't end up together, I might as well just kill myself because waiting for it to happen is the only thing that's keeping me alive right now.

Dex-chan lover
3 level of Consent i learn from years reading H doujins :

1. when she gave you the spare key, you got her consent
2. her heart-shaped pupil appear also means consent, but in higher context
3. NAKA NI DASHITE

Raws are upto chapter 69 (nice) already goodluck! pls no drop..

actually chapter 69 was kinda sad...

this manga is the weirdest combination between wholesome and horny and it gives me so much whiplash every chapter. like, okay, she's a 28 year old widow and he's a freshman in high school, so probably 15-16 since this is japan, and she cooks for him because he's an athlete and eats a lot. that's the main premise.
then the author makes it so weird because sometimes they make their relationship endearing and sometimes it's like, are you kidding me there's a 12-13 YEAR AGE GAP WHAT ARE YOU MAKING THEM DO

anyway i still read the whole thing so make of that what you will

Users who are viewing this thread