Yakushoku Distopiary - Gesellschaft Blume

Dex-chan lover
Lame ending... God, why did I ever follow this.
I was hoping there would be a fight against the system with demons and subjugators teaming up, but no.

Hahaha obviously it got axed but that ending made me even less to read anything of this author ever again. Just pathetic. If you are going to make an antihero edgy MC then at least let him be like that until the end. Not kill him in a ridiculous emo fashion like that. 0/10 wasted my time.

I really liked this one, shame it got cancelled. World-building is very detailed and the setting is quite original. Hopefully INP-Mangaz or someone will pick up the webcomic, as the author resumed it there after the axe.

Power Uploader
i wouldnt call this great... but not bad enough to get the axe... would have read it

Dex-chan lover
Everyone saying it was bad... I don't see why, it was not bad but the quickned ending was give poor thought and left a bitter taste overall but pother than that the story was not that bad...

Dex-chan lover
This thing is hard to read. Tragedy is good but it's too much when the amount of it is close to 90% of the content .

This is the epitome of a crappy story:
-No resolution to the story.
-No reasonable ending for the MC.
-No likeable characters.
-Everyone is fodder.

Avoid this shit.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping to see a story of how they would overthrow the hero/demon lord system but author beat around the bush for too long and the axe came really hard.

Contributor
If you liked this story, and want to read/play something better, i HIGHLY recommand you to play this game :

valkyrie-profile-covenant-of-the-plume-pal-fr-complet.jpg

Valkyrie Profile Covenant on Nintendo ds.

You will like it a lot.

It's basically the same story in the beginning, the hero is weak by himself, and gain OP power by killing his allies, and it's always hearthbreaking when you sacrifice someone.
You have multiple paths and 3 differents ending depending and who you sacrifice or not, it's really good.

Edit : And if you want to see what happen, ignore this ending and read the webcomics.

Dex-chan lover
It had potential but execution wasn't good enough for the Japanese audience so it was axed. Kinda sad actually...

Dvv

Dex-chan lover
That was a complete waste of my time

What a shitty series

Interesting read, the worldbuilding was good, and all the different approaches to saving the world were very nice too see, it's actually a shame this got axed.

i bet there's something happened so the authors cant continue further.

from what i see, the plot story is already good, detail and in the same time give us hint there's so many mysteries that will revealed if this manga have long serialization. I found it really promising. too bad they cant continue 😔😔

I don't know why so many people are saying that this has been axed, vol. 5 was very clearly the ending.

Users who are viewing this thread