Yakuza Reincarnation - Ch. 47 - Salvation

Dex-chan lover
S
I wish I could follow the plot better. A whole heck of a lot is happening but at least it’s not quite as chaotic now as the chapters leading to the demon invasion.
Standard jrpg plot where the MC only achieves 40% victory every time since everyone else sandbags like hell.

The world is going to hell step by step, and although MC is dragging the competent peeps out of the mess, its too little too late.

Dex-chan lover
Ryumatsu has been pretty much kicking ass previously; this is the first time that a setback looked like more than temporary.
  • The protection of the moon has been seriously diminished. Though they did stop that protection from being destroyed.
  • Aside from that we now have this anti-Ryuu. And she/it has gotten a benefit out of this recent exchange.
  • We've gotten more info on how much damage the goddess took. Way back in the dragon story, we had an indication that the goddess was old/weakened. Current Ryuu is probably her last gasp as fixing things.
  • We've known for a while that princess Ryuu is still present but sleeping or something.
  • Originally it looked like Ryumatsu took over the princess body. More recently, it seemed like Ryumatsu was literally a reincarnation (same soul, different persona). But now that they're talking about princess Ryuu dying, I'm confused again. Maybe it is two souls after all? Or maybe it's just the "persona" of Princess Ryuu that's at risk of dying. IDK.
  • However, Ryuu has garnered substantial support up to this point, so she does have more military might behind her now.

Dex-chan lover
Ryumatsu has been pretty much kicking ass previously; this is the first time that a setback looked like more than temporary.
  • The protection of the moon has been seriously diminished. Though they did stop that protection from being destroyed.
  • Aside from that we now have this anti-Ryuu. And she/it has gotten a benefit out of this recent exchange.
  • We've gotten more info on how much damage the goddess took. Way back in the dragon story, we had an indication that the goddess was old/weakened. Current Ryuu is probably her last gasp as fixing things.
  • We've known for a while that princess Ryuu is still present but sleeping or something.
  • Originally it looked like Ryumatsu took over the princess body. More recently, it seemed like Ryumatsu was literally a reincarnation (same soul, different persona). But now that they're talking about princess Ryuu dying, I'm confused again. Maybe it is two souls after all? Or maybe it's just the "persona" of Princess Ryuu that's at risk of dying. IDK.
  • However, Ryuu has garnered substantial support up to this point, so she does have more military might behind her now.
I always assumed they were different souls due to both having different guiding trees. Was it ever stated otherwise?

Dex-chan lover
I feel like she's always losing swords or weapons all the time. Unless I'm mixing this manga up with another one
I always assumed they were different souls due to both having different guiding trees. Was it ever stated otherwise?
Honestly it makes sense if u remember how the story started. He gets stabbed by his former associates and gets sent to another world reincarnated. However, he comes to when Ryuu was already a teenager, not as a baby like in other stores. It's safe to assume that he's the second personality in this and "came up to the surface" so to speak when the stress of being hunting down got to her.

Users who are viewing this thread