Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - A Calamitous Invasion

Only a couple chapters in and shit got real. Does that demon king have the equivalent of a cruise missile? Sounds pretty op.

Dex-chan lover
for an isekai, tis quite good.
Well either that, or the author got the good formula for action isekai.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, his family must have been nobility for thousands of years (then converted to yakuza) for that level of "inheritance" to be in place

Group Leader
So, the town she just saved got wrecked, his newly found ally got killed and the demons have missile launchers and smartphones...

Given how the birds were named Usain and Bolt, I don't think that technology the demons are using came out of nowhere, someone from Earth must have been reborn there and taught the demons how to create that! And the previous princess might have been another isekai'd person before our yakuza man.

Dex-chan lover
I like her skills. My personal favorite is SKILL: SMASH THE SHIT OUT OF HIM.

Dex-chan lover
@Carjiga Considering he had the mouth thing, I think he may actually still be alive... but alive in a way that he IS going to die, but not before the emotionally impactful scene as the Yakuza is reminded of someone else who was cut down before they could use their chance of redemption.

Dex-chan lover
Big guys immediately after first opponent, the demon king is probably on the same level as drmon king on shichou yuusha

Did she just grab him by the nuts holy fuck this manga is fucking wild

EDIT: That's a lot of skills.

Users who are viewing this thread