Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - A Calamitous Invasion

Dex-chan lover
so this is bi-weekly ?

@YamiryuuZero what the fuck kind of conclusion is that
the "smartphones" are some wierd demon mirrors no human could tell demons how to create that shit lmao

Aggregator gang
Uh oh.... Is this one of those series where the author keeps throwing shits on their characters?
I thought shit was done on that town and move on onto the next place but nope, shit just got real... like real real. 😅

Group Leader
Detroit Smassshhhhh!!!!

Wait... She's a yakuza so..... BANSAI SMASSSHHHH!!!!

Aggregator gang
Can't say I'm a fan of zig hitting the bucket this early on, but maybe he somehow survives this and make that great scene of him and the princess becoming "brothers" actually worth something.

Thanks for the chapter~

Dex-chan lover
He's probably not dead yet, but even if he is, he died redeeming himself in his final acts. Saving a little girl? Despite seeing how outclassed you are? Not a bad way to go indeed.

Lol unless this is a manga where people being disemboweled still can survive I don’t see how the mouth knight is still alive.

Dex-chan lover
THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!!! The twist of the story, the demons... THE SKILLS!!! OMG this is going to become a legend....... I mean, you would really need to try really hard to ruin this

Dex-chan lover
the demon king isnt fucking around, he personally attacked once he knew the exact position, the only mistake he did is that the demon he sent was a horny dumbass that didnt check if the target was right before striking it

Users who are viewing this thread