Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - A Calamitous Invasion

This is epic. Hopefully Kirei Cake doesn't cut it up in a thousand pieces like his other isekai series and treats it like Darwin's Game.

Dex-chan lover
@Amarrez KireiCake? I better read the RAW then, don't wanna get that 6.1 to 6.9 chapters!

I mean, seriously. Why do they do that? Like, I don't see the reason them doing it is okay but not you. I'm not saying they're bad, I just don't like how they cut chapters and spoil the story by making their own version of cliffhangers.

Group Leader
@mister_nobody
They don't do it on purpose, that's just how the raws come out in Japan. The raws for this series are whole from the magazine, so they won't be doing that.

Contributor
So, after all of that, they still won't believe her/him to be from another world?

Group Leader
So... is he dead? Feels like a waste.

And wow, didn't know people were still this ignorant.

Fed-Kun's army
Zig dying is a weird move from the author.... Perhaps the elf can save him cuz his weird mouth? Man, we might get to see her really pissed off but more zig woulda been appreciated.
Or was his death , potentially selfless meant to be his entire redemption arc. If so that's weak as hell

Dex-chan lover
Damn Bruce got annihilated just as he started to get better.
That's a lot of Smash

Fed-Kun's army
I knew this would get way better than before. I'm so immersed that I just can't wait for more. That princess isn't joking around. Now, where to read more?

Users who are viewing this thread