Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Place of Judgement

Dex-chan lover
he's pretending to pin on ryuu are what the guy on trial did and if the guy tries to provide any info he'll be digging his own hole

Interesting theory

Given that both men have the same facial expressions at the end, I'm thinking mind control.

Fed-Kun's army
The artist is sending mixed messages here. I personally think it goes according to plan, seeing how ryu doesnt make any expression when she was slandered

Supporter
yeah probably mind control or some shit
but the combat in the chapter where pretty bad as visual art go, the author should not think he have to explain what is happening if he can draw it

i mean if we talk about a film, imaging john wick but john explain every move he do, that would be stupidly bad and he don't need it because is really well made and so we see and understand why he did the thing he did

Edit : well this problem is typical for a action manga and that is sad (KOF KOF one piece we all did see that elen did
transform gold into a trident you don't need nani to scream it because their is a fucking 3/4 of a page to JUST SHOWING IT
)

Banned
oh no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Fed-Kun's army
@Zblurth You're also comparing fantasy to John Wick. John Wick which has nothing super natural or fantasy based going on, and nothing needs to be explained because we understand that guns and knives kill people. We have no idea what Dwarven Iron Sand MAGIC is or does. Not that I don't think this creator could do a better job drawing the action at times, but I just think comparing this series or One Piece to John Wick just doesn't work at all.

Dex-chan lover
uh what
How is this supposed to work she hasnt even been there for more than a few days how are they gonna pin that on her

@Zblurth
Yeah the guy can probably mind control anybody that drank his water.
Also lmao small brain comparing a live action movie to 2d art

This might be the duo trying to "open up a seam", by upsetting the Aide's plan and throwing him off. Maybe. Or maybe the Aide proposed a plan behind the scenes, which they'll pretend to go along

Users who are viewing this thread