Yakuza Reincarnation

Do new chapters seriously release only once a month for this title?

Dex-chan lover
Like this a bit better than the typical isekai trash, and ideally I'd maybe wait for a third arc ... but let's say I'm not hopeful at this point that this will really turn into my cup of tea. Old dude reincarnated into a young girl, alright, not exactly a novel concept; obviously he's OP, zzZzZZzz, but the yakuza part does add a bit of fun (not enough to justify reading on by itself though; and actually even precisely that has been done before, in similar-ish ways). The bad guys at first glance seemed a bit more interesting than usual - they actually got a plan going, at least. Unfortunately instead of having any sort of real personality they are the usual edgy "mwhaha I'm so evil" caricatures (there's worse examples of those but they are still leaning into that edginess way too much). Coupled with a OP protagonist that is obviously above any of their scheme and imperious to any of their direct attacks creates to nobody's surprise the usual isekai-snoozefest ...
Story-wise - there's been only two arcs yet, essentially, so I don't want to say it'll always be that way, but it does smell like a repeat pattern story: hero goes somewhere, doesn't care about anything. Something accidentally drags him into the local situation, he spouts some romanticized yakuza crap, beats up the bad guy. There's a bit about the real true ubah bad guy(tm) revealed (presumably this is supposed to be plot progress). Then the [spoilerspoiler] come and chase him away (grateful locals help him escape because he's such a cool hero ...).
Having said all that I suspect nobody really cares; now I'll add something that'll get everyone(tm) up in arms: and of course all the women are only there to be sexualized, be threatened with sexual violence, or be outright victims of sexual violence. Including the protagonist, naturally. Because that's so edgy. And also fanservice at the same time! How convenient.
... so basically again the same isekai crap as always. Blergh.

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We need more isekai like that.
Ditch those badly drawn op mc harem ecchu isekai shit and make more of those kind of isekai

Fed-Kun's army
Dame da ne. Dame yo, dame na no yo
Anta ga, suki de, sukisugite
Dore dake, tsuyoi osa-ke demo
Yugamanai,
omoide ga,
baka mitai..

truly a solid manga, don't let the isekai tag turned you down.

Dex-chan lover
question pulled back since holo is retired, find it in the support forum

Dex-chan lover
YAY!
Delinquent looking mermaid with shark teeth. Not to mention that lower half...

Users who are viewing this thread