Yakyuu de Sensou suru Isekai de Choukoukoukyuu Ace ga Jakushou Kokka o Sukuu Youdesu - Ch. 10.1

Double-page supporter
For those who don't want to Google, that's half a chapter every two weeks.

Fed-Kun's army
Time to get in sync and train the wolves to greater highs while teaching more tricks to Freedom I presume :b

IDK what kind of shitty god makes baseball a way to wage war, and doesn't make throwing a game penalized by fucking death or some shit.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
im quite disappointed with the mangaka for not including the buttknight
thats a party foul

Dex-chan lover
@Kreydis I mean, back alley deals are a real thing. The god seems to be a bit callous, considering he was pissed that the MC died in a car crash, literally something he has no control over.
No doubt he implemented rules that, while are concise for their purpose, also means that there may be no rules, or loopholes, do not block ball alley deals. The logic of the world just means that the players can be more flagrant and obvious about what happens within the actual game versus outside of it. Considering they keep warning people to not do a violent act outside of the game, there may have been harsh penalties given to that.

And god may not care about the deals in general. He may just see the success of back alley deals as failure on a country to keep the loyalty of their citizens/players.

If there's a God then there's a Devil.

Then for shits and giggles the Devil should isekai Joe West and Angel Hernandez. Won't matter how good a baseball player you are or how good the team is, it's all on them to determine who wins and loses and baseball always loses.

Supporter
Lizard-Dio confirmed. Now we need JoeStar-Basebaru to fuck up his world.

i'd be sorely disappointed if MC gives lizardboy a 2nd chance after they beat the heck outta him like shit bro....

Dex-chan lover
I've never looked up how long exactly a fortnight is till today, I dont know when exactly this information will be useful again but it's nice to have I guess

I'm glad the MC told them to shove that debt. He is ok in my book.

SInce this world is perfectly fine with genocide, God might as well not even have bothered in making war more peaceful

Story prediction: Lizard douche does all of this out of some survival of the fittest mentality to train the rest of the world against the demons.

Users who are viewing this thread