Yakyuu de Sensou suru Isekai de Choukoukoukyuu Ace ga Jakushou Kokka o Sukuu Youdesu - Vol. 10 Ch. 38.3

Dex-chan lover
It's not bad, pretty decent really....
...but frankly I'm a sucker for romance so I hoped he would stay.

And I'll say, Pharrah best girl. There I said it. I would have 100% courted her. And I'm not talking about sex appeal, she's just the best romantic prospect for me.

Dex-chan lover
An acceptable end for a good read. The art is so pretty. And you pretty much like all the characters. Tho would be nice to see even more character development for each of them.

Ps. I suppose she meant she's "his partner, after all", maybe a play on word for battering partner; couple/husband/wife again.

Group Leader
An acceptable end for a good read. The art is so pretty. And you pretty much like all the characters. Tho would be nice to see even more character development for each of them.

Ps. I suppose she meant she's "his partner, after all", maybe a play on word for battering partner; couple/husband/wife again.
indeed its the partner (baseball partner) mixup from earlier chapters but now they kinda meant it fr

Dex-chan lover
That determined face on page 13 mostly just looks like an angry pout.

When the scanlation stopped before the demon arc, it felt a bit heavy with just yet another even stronger opponent team to fight, but getting all chapters at once helped a lot. And for once, the beach arc actually served its purpose in changing the pace. A few dumb bits, especially the demon "redemption", but otherwise an enjoyable manga. Art is great.

Inle and Ati best girls.

also reading a bunch of chapters back to back make me realize the artist is a true ass person. Those low angles are packed with passion lol
I thought that was obvious from the start, from the chapter 1 splash page and Krusche's tight shorts. And Ati's, though she's featured more later.

In the end, he still doesn't know Yuuri is a girl.
Yeah, I thought about that. Odd that they never tied that plot thread up.

Dex-chan lover
dude really have a strong willpower. I probably wouldn't be able to leave if I were in his shoes.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like in the end best girl was the friends we made along the way, the one and only true sigma male ending

Dex-chan lover
Isekai stories can have endings?
This was legitimately a fun read. Definitely engaged me more than a lot of isekais, likely because I actually have an interest in baseball, as opposed to, say, cooking.
Bittersweet that he actually went home, but it likely would've been bittersweet either way. At least this way, he gets to see his family. We have to remember, dude is still in high school (until that time skip). At least they all had this closure, showing they all learned what they needed to from him.

Dex-chan lover
A decent end in my opinion.
Classic like the neverending story. Personally I might have preferred a deferred return (if they can make him return to any time, he could have stayed and made a family first, then returned to his own world when he died in this one), but this way was ok enough. (And saved on pages I guess)

Users who are viewing this thread