Yakyuu de Sensou suru Isekai de Choukoukoukyuu Ace ga Jakushou Kokka o Sukuu Youdesu - Vol. 6 Ch. 22.1

Fed-Kun's army
That would be due to the hole left by Go With The Flow's translation of that chapter I would guess, which I can't seem to find at all now (nor the chapter's forum thread). They tried picking things up half a year after you guys stopped posting your chapters here and it became apparent you wouldn't be posting any time soon (if at all).
It's a shame they didn't continue.

No idea why they'd delete it (I can only assume that's what might have happened), or why only now after your chapter dump.

Group Leader
I deleted our old upload because it was initially completed before we realized that PC was uploading on their own site and is was being mirrored on the crawler sites. Once our TL found out about that he said he'd rather we redirect people to PC instead of continuing work on the series. We decided to delete it now to make sure that current readers have a consistent quality across the series.

Group Leader
I deleted our old upload because it was initially completed before we realized that PC was uploading on their own site and is was being mirrored on the crawler sites. Once our TL found out about that he said he'd rather we redirect people to PC instead of continuing work on the series. We decided to delete it now to make sure that current readers have a consistent quality across the series.
Thanks man, i appreciate it

Users who are viewing this thread