Yakyuu de Sensou suru Isekai de Choukoukoukyuu Ace ga Jakushou Kokka o Sukuu Youdesu

At first just like isn’t the title a bit out of a line and stupid?
But damn son this is a good manga

Dex-chan lover
Holy CRAP.
I forgot how much I actually know about baseball...!
Great stuff, so far!

Dex-chan lover
Hope someone uploads the rest on here, or a new group takes it on (i wouldnt call it sniping if there hasnt been an upload in over half a year ykno?)

It's a neat twist of two overdone genres in manga, but it's far too heavy-handed with the fanservice.

gotta say, this ending sucks. I went back to the start of the manga just to be sure but his primary reason for wanting to go back wasn't baseball, but his mom/grandpa (who would probably be happy knowing that he's happy). Also he wasn't upset about the loss of his adoring fans or future in the league he just wanted to play baseball. You can't tell me that vast opportunities for alternative play with the various races wouldn't have made for levels of baseball humans could only dream about. To say nothing of magic healing which could ensure no injury would ever wash him out of the season/sport. Why on earth would a hardcore baseball player EVER give that up? Then you add the harem on top of it... It makes no sense at all.

I enjoyed the story a lot. As an isekai fan and a baseball fan, it was a great read. The characters were fun and amazing and the art style was phenomenal. I can't decide which girl I truly liked the best! My biggest gripe is the end. Not just because I want to see the MC get his harem ending, but because I felt there was also more to the story they could have done. So many more teams they could play against, alliances and envoys (especially from the last team) they could do. I'd love to see their team grow more to show a wide diversity of races; establish a bench of players that we, the readers, could see and have grown attached to, instead of a random name and new characters splashed in from no where.

But the real big thing I would have loved to see is: (ending spoilers) Taichi stay and do all that I mentioned above. New teams, new opponents and challenges. See Freedom be on the attack and be the Away team for once. But a line just before the Onigashima match set up the perfect opening for everyone to get the happy ending we wanted. The Gods admitted that it's not beyond their ability to rewind time. Taichi could have stayed, lived his life there, grown as a player or even a coach, and even raised a family (or two or three or, etc). Then near the end of it all, the Gods could come to him and take him back home to Earth, rewinding time so he was young again and healed. And now, with a lifetime of memories and experiences playing baseball with all sorts of other worldly races, become even better than he was before. We readers get the happy harem ending and Taichi gets to also go home to his family. Win-win.

A Grand-Slam ending.

Fed-Kun's army
I hate sports, and I hardly know shit about baseball, but I love this manga. And not just because there's a bunch of ladies with plump thighs and rears! They got personalities and character that aren't overshadowed by tits and ass (but damned if they don't got that too).

Like most readers, I'd have preferred a different ending. That being said, because the cast is compact and colorful, you felt like you spent a lot of time with these gals already, and the manga didn't overstay its welcome or tire out its premise. Unfortunately, I don't see room for a sequel, but these sorts of things can be fixed with a quick post-epilogue epilogue. Anyway, I'm off to see if this artist has accounts elsewhere...

Users who are viewing this thread