Yama ni Suterareta Ore, Tokage no Youshi ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Hadar goes to an internship

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this manga, like, really bad? I mean I knew from the first two chapters, but this one is even worse.
I mean it's enjoyable and I wouldn't call it bad but average.
At the very least Its making me chuckle a bit at the absurdity and cliches.
So it at least has some merit, if you want some acutely bad isekai I can point you in their direction.

Last edited:
Supporter
Thank you for your hard work.
Just one note. That's the kanji for power in 学力 not the katana カ. It's spelt "Gakuryoku"

Dex-chan lover
MC the type of guy to eat the whole box of crayons but leave you the red one because he knows you like strawberries.
81sytQUmKbL.jpg

withing reason yeah, he has no real common sense because his mother, but thats basically the same as a rich kid in society

No need to work anymore, just create gold from thin air.
That's how the mc in World Customise Creator does it lol... or at least the guy who took him in. technically, he didn't make it from thin air though.
He took a lower denomination of currency and used his ability which is similar to alchemy in order to change the color, thus increasing the value. Old man is like do these ones too! Let's do some shopping!

Dex-chan lover
This is actually really funny so long as I pretend the author was high the entire time they wrote it.

But even from a realistic stand point it's a hilarious. Like the MC gets an internship before he's really a student (and it's somehow normal). The president just shows up. He casually reveals economy breaking magic (never realizes it himself). Immediately doesn't do the one thing he came to, which was to learn something new (like all he did was instantly make the thing he already mastered making). He's not even exploring the human world 😂. Then he got mad over and protected a random business man he just met from a few honeyed words. Actually it's probably more terrifying that the strongest force on the planet (as far as we know) can be that easily manipulated. In any case I can't believe this is being written seriously.

Dex-chan lover
"How can the MC get money? I know, he can make expensive materials with his magic out of thin air and exchange it for gold!"

"But can't he just make the gold directly then?"

"Shhhhhh, don't overthink it"

"That's not overthinking, that's just regular thinking"

Users who are viewing this thread