Yamada and Kase-san. - Ch. 32 - Fukami and Kase-san (part 1)

Dex-chan lover
I mean we're talking bare minimum at this point: but at least she made it clear she's leaving regardless and this "race" is now just about whether she tells her the truth about who she's dating. Still many levels of absurdity, but I'm gasping for air and she at least took even the smallest amount of control back. I'll begrudgingly take it and forget about this until 2 months from now.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Kase is by far one of the most annoying characters in any GL series ever. Like how fucking hard is it for you to simply say “fuck your retarded race”? Instead she now say she will tell her roommate about her “boyfriend” and then proceeds to pretty much say “You made my heart fluster with your confession”🤦🏼‍♂️
I Will still say I would rather have Yamada break up with her than Them still being together since Yamada deserve so much better.

Aggregator gang
Kase you massive fucking moron x.x
I've done my best to suspend my disbelief here, but Kase has taken this too far at this point. You recognize she confessed to you. But instead of doing anything a out it, you play it off as "she couldn't have meant it any other way". GIRL YOURE A LESBIAN YOU KNOW EXACTLY HOW ELSE SHE COULD MEAN IT.

I really need Yamada to break up with her at this point to just...knock Kase out of this stupidity. Even if they get back together, Kase needs some kind of consequence to how much she's fucked this up.

Dex-chan lover
i mean this is just dragging on at this point lol

not to mention like i said before the while her room mate liking her and all is stupid though saw it chapters ago its still pretty dumb.... but i guess needed some kind of drama to be had

anyway looking forward to the next ch

Dex-chan lover
I.. I am speechless how fucking dumb this fucking b*** is. I loved the first book but now I am starting to consider just stop reading cos how fucking stupid she is.

This story arc is absolutely unnecessary for both main characters to grow but doesn't add anything good for the readers to keep tuning in cos it makes Kase such a massive dumbass that treats her girlfriend like a secondary character to her running and club.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
🤔 in a way I can understand Kase if I think about Japan and how sexist and homophobic their society is. She isn't quite sure if she can open up to Fukami about her life, about her sexuality. Seeing how she is an athlete and her college and expenses are being payed by her sports status, be outed could destroy everything she did built. So she forces herself to only open up if she loose a race she is pretty sure she will win.
In another note, the author could write things more clearly and in deep so it would be clearer.
Either way, my interpretation is just that, Kase thinking about coming out.

Dex-chan lover
Wait so was it really just as a friends thing? Having the roommate say what else could it be in her head, and the fact that she doesn’t even consider if kase is gay makes it really just seem about friendship, which is kinda funny lol

Dex-chan lover
It's crazy to think how wonderful the initial run of this series run was, but everything after that has just been getting worse and worse. I wish the author would move onto another series at this point. If feels like they don't know what to do here anymore.

Like, I'm not usually one to rag on stories that don't appeal to me, but this should appeal to me. It's just so unbelievably frustrating to read that I find myself disappointed with every chapter. It's getting harder to make excuses for why I should keep reading it. Seeing how it ends is the only thing left at this point.

Lowkey I hope Kase loses so she actually has to deal with some form of consequence.
Also inherited standard harem protag denseness too I see... :shamihuh:

Either way, poor yamada, our girl's really grown since the start and she deserves better than this highschool drama from her gf.

Users who are viewing this thread