Yamada and Kase-san. - Ch. 37 - Futon and Kase-san

Dex-chan lover
Hey, guys. I have some insulin with me if anyone wants it.

Because this was pure diabetes.

Dex-chan lover
gbmoi8.jpeg

If anything I'd say she's gotten less mature.

This series can't end before japan legalizes gay marriage. I NEED to see them get married.

Dex-chan lover
gbmoi8.jpeg

If anything I'd say she's gotten less mature.

This series can't end before japan legalizes gay marriage. I NEED to see them get married.
I mean plenty of series still have the characters getting married, there aren't laws against holding ceremonies, and speaking vows, and giving rings, and calling each other wife (or husband, or spouse).

As far as I know, the laws are all about not legally recognizing same sex couples as married couples, which is still really shitty. So for things like medical care decisions, funeral rights, taxes, and other government services.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it's leading to the end of the series, I think it's just a wrap up to this arch.
At least so far I haven't see any indication of it on the author's twitter.

Dex-chan lover
I am once again reminded that most yuri fans don't deserve yuri

anyways they look more like frogs than usual in this chapter

Aggregator gang
I am once again reminded that most yuri fans don't deserve yuri

anyways they look more like frogs than usual in this chapter
Yeah, I hope more drama happens, drama feels like the soul and lifeblood of yuri... I think the next drama will either be Yamada not being used to Kase-san's way of living and them having to make compromises or Kase-san's times faultering at school because of her new living sitch. Yuri is about two women making out after stabbing eachother through the stomach with rapiers, and I wouldnt have it any other why.

Hello, it's my first message in the forum, and I wanted to share some impressions of the last arc.

I think I'm gonna be a bit of a discordant note and I'm going to play a bit of Kase's devil's advocate, although it's true that I didn't like the "Fukami arc" either, but I blame it all on the author, for wanting to lengthen the manga unnecessarily, although Fukami's plot had to be put to an end, it didn't seem like the best way.

Yamada (who I adore) has a hard time expressing her feelings and Kase loves her so much that she isn't even able to conceive of being with another person, which is why she is not aware of her girlfriend's jealousy and suffering. Furthermore, Yamada didn't tell her that the rental contract was expiring and they were in a hurry to move. The moment Yamada tells her her feelings, Kase realizes her own mistake and feels very guilty. There is Kase's punishment, living wall to wall with Mikawa, something Kase didn't want (and Mikawa neither xD).

The negative point is that she should have stood her ground and not accepted the race since the very first moment. But between her extroverted and compliant personality, the debt to Fukami for not doing anything in the room for an entire year and the confinement of all her dormmates she subsided. And she crushed her greatest rival, when her goal is Yamada she is practically superhuman. Even more, we must see the issue of social relationships from a Japanese point of view, where social pressure is incredible. And the japanese stigma of a homosexual relationship aside, even more when Kase is lesbian and she is living (sleeping, even showering) with women.

For me, the great villain of this arc is neither Kase (who does not act well, I repeat) nor Fukami, who at least has a point. It's Inoue, who even knowing that Kase is going to live with her girlfriend forces an absurd situation with her authority.

I hope this arc served as a very important turning point in their relationship. With Yamada expressing her feelings and Kase understanding her better and putting her before everything. It could be their definitive consolidation as a couple.

Dex-chan lover
For me, the great villain of this arc is neither Kase (who does not act well, I repeat) nor Fukami, who at least has a point. It's Inoue, who even knowing that Kase is going to live with her girlfriend forces an absurd situation with her authority.
I just wrote the same thing about Inoue in one of the previous chapters. She knew! She could've used her senpai status to tell the rest of the team (and Fukami) off for interfering in Kase's personal life!

Anyways, what this manga needs is sidecouple time: Fukami x Mao, let's go :ROFLMAO: and I'm literally only shipping them because last chapter hinted that they might become roommates now that Kase moved out. We also know that they are both gay (or bi or whatever) since they both are in love with Kase. Perfect setup for "OMG they were roommates!" and since Fukami is really neat and Mao was stated to be a messy there's already great idiot couple potential.

Users who are viewing this thread