Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo

https://manga4life.com/manga/Yamada-Kun-To7nin-No-Majo

You can read the full manga here. ✌

Lazy ending, messy plot at times, numerous untapped opportunities, and not as much development (character and plot) as I've had hoped

Nevertheless, I enjoyed it a lot (even binged 100 chapters in a day) and I think you would enjoy it as well if you don't mind the bad points I've pointed out too much.

Fed-Kun's army
@TheMangaRock does the MC and blonde girl progress as a couple after he confesses?

And do couple things? Or does it focus on him kissing other girls and the blonde is no longer important?

@calmbreez
Disclaimer: I realize I look like I'm badmouthing the manga quite a bit, but it's just because I'm so frustrated about how the mangaka just threw away so many good opportunities and stuck with lazy storytelling.

In my opinion? No. Sure, they become a couple and start doing couple things, but it seems as if their relationship stayed the same through all the ~150 chapters they were together. It's kinda like the author made them a couple just for the sake of making them a couple, and them being in a relationship changed them in no way whatsoever. And to answer your third question, the blonde is still the most important person in MC's life; he still kisses the other girls as that's kinda needed in this manga, but his girlfriend always understands him. She's jealous sure, but she's always ok with it since she trusts him.

Honestly, I agree that the ending could have been better but as it is with most rollercoaster’s the ending is a bit lacklustre compared to the ride.

Enjoyed it though, really did, was a super fun read and didn’t expect to enjoy this so much as to finish it in just one day.

Reread this and damn the manga still hits different; the charm of the characters, the setting, and the romance elevates this work above its faults. And even then, though it overstays its welcome, it still is an enjoyable read through and through. One of the best harem manga out there, with actual romantic progress to boot.

why isn't the rest of this here on mangadex? the title image is correct, but this has less than half of the full run...

Users who are viewing this thread