Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Ch. 28 - I'm sorry, Yamada

Aggregator gang
A good chapter, but it's incorrectly labeled so it's showing up in the wrong space in the chapter placement order.

I really want to nag her for all of the stupid things she did in this chapter
LIKE WHAT WOULD SHE HAVE DONE IF HE WASN'T THERE?!!

Yo Yamada was seriously like extra hot in the chapter, I’m betting it was the Turtlenecks™️ fault for some reason.

That smile on the next-to-last page, though~. No wonder Yukari likes him.

Fed-Kun's army
@yeesquad When you're so ill that you need to collapse on the floor for a bit in order to catch your breath, it's surprisingly hard to feel enough worry or panic about your situation to think of calling somebody for help.

I fainted in the shower once; my thought process when I started feeling woozy was "well, I'll just open the bathroom window to let the steam out" and then when I couldn't stand up anymore it became "I'll just lie down and let the water run over me until my head clears," never mind that I had knocked over a shaving razor during the process of collapse and cut myself a little. It was an interesting experience, although my parents absolutely chewed me out over how I handled it and my blasé/amused view of the whole thing in retrospect.

Dex-chan lover
The art in this chapter is somehow really better then before

Double-page supporter
This is relatable for someone who lives alone far away from home. Tho if I'm in akane's place I'll just lie down and crying myself to sleep, and then eat afterwards after my body eased on fighting the flu.

@Lililily

I feel your pain so much!!!

I often have my son and somehow any illness he gets I will usually get too. Trying to take care of him while fighting the flu makes me want to cry...

Somehow at the end I was like damn why I fund akane' decision when sick so normal? Cuz I'd have done the same xDD even her way of thinking when collapsing is just like me when I'm in the worst I start thinking of the easiest way I could've used

Thanks for the update. I honestly don't remember much if there was a time I was so sick that I had made biased/weird choices like what MC did but I think the closest I would remember would be back when I was in highschool. I think I was perfectly fine in the morning while classes were going on, I forgot if classes ended early but before the school day ended, the student body/an entire year level group/or at least a club I was on stayed behind on a meeting. It was close to summer and since it was late afternoon (between 3-5PM), the weather was hot, we had a meeting in an open stage area. The meeting was close to being over when someone finally noticed I wasn't looking so swell but me on the other hand kept listening like a doofus and oddly beared with the... odd sense of heavy sensation of my head (barely any headache but felt like my head was extremely heavy) and it was oddly... hotter than usual but I wasn't sweating so I ignored it and kept taking down notes. Someone touched my head and it was hot. Teacher had a mini panic but I couldn't understand what was their problem and insisted I go home, I got stubborn (since the only thing I felt was a heavy head and extreme heat) since my late dad usually picked me up so all I had to do was wait. Needless to say, despite the meeting coming to a close, most of my friends couldn't focus near the end because they were so worried about me and I just kept on waiting for my dad to just come at his usual pickup time.

Dex-chan lover
At the very least, she was too out of it to even get on her bike. It could've gone worse had she been riding it as she passed out.

I can relate to her at the very least i mean when the Brain is in shock you just can't think straight
Once I was Playing with my friends football and the ball went to the road so I went to get it
Out of a sudden a car came 60 miles PH and hit me
i didn't even know what happend till after 2 weeks when I woke up
My Friends told me that after the car hit me i stood up like nothing happend grabbed the ball with my leg and hand broken walked like 4 meters and then collapsed on the ground

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I took a chance with this series, and was glad I did. Ended up powering through all 28 available chapters. Whoops.

You guys are amazing, you caught up with the raws. Thank you for translating!

Is Yamada starting to have feelings?hmmm
I'm kind of sad that some of you are getting mad at Akane. I experienced having a very high fever and I can't think rationally at that time because my head hurted so much just like Akane.

Users who are viewing this thread