Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Ch. 28 - I'm sorry, Yamada

All the stupid things she did in this chapter?

It’s called being an adult who lives alone and is sick. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Me when reading the raw: Aww, poor glasses girl probably will be blasted by shitty shippers on mangadex comment section.
Mangadex comment section later on: Living alone sucks. Also, hit by a car.

Glad to see that I'm wrong.

oh no!!! we caught up with the raws already? so it's one a month waiting form now?
my kokoro can't take it

though i love how manly Yamada looks in this chapter

Akane is me when I get sick. I can't even drink tablets on normal days bc I have some kind of choking phobia and it's even worse when I'm sick and I have to drink medicine. I just choke it all out and get even sicker.

Dex-chan lover
Ok.. Is it just me or were those.. Bedroom eyes??
Many thanks

Thank you very much for the updated!

What an emotionally charged and deeply relatable chapter, and the mangaka made it happen in such a few pages! I don't remember ever seeing another series in which I really felt the character was feeling sick and the actions they took too felt so authentic, no wonder so many users reacted to it by sharing their own experiences too in this thread.

Zmk

Damn this chapter was really relatable. I barely get heavily sick nowadays. But there was one time i got heavily sick. And i was cooking food. I was literally crawling on the floor trying to put the clothes in the washing machine in the kitchen. Apparently i was breathing really hard enough to be heard from the other room. The food came out great tho. But everything you think seems rational. And you convince yourself that you are capable when you really are not.
Generally in my family you have to convince someone youre sick. But this time it was the other way around.

Dex-chan lover
@Jmann right?? That panel on page 11 looks like straight out of a painting!

Also, like most other comments here, I'm impressed with how realistically Akane's thoughts while being sick were portrayed, I also found them very relatable.

Supporter
Reading this made me think how exaggerated her symptoms were for a cold/flue, but then I read the comments......are you all okay????? How can you guys live through the seasonal flue if you're as bad as her????? So thankful I just get mild inconveniences and sure I have gotten body aches and major headaches, but not that bad O-O. Funny thing is the only time it was "bad" was when I actually bother to take the flue shot that year, but normally I don't and I don't get sick and if I do its just a runny nose and some coughing.

@DeadlineTD Do you perhaps happen to know a link to the raws? I find so easy finding raws for manhwas or chinese mangas, but I never seem to find them for actual japanese mangas... Of course I know that this one has caught up, but I would like to keep checking them and see the raws as soon as they come out... \o\

I've read this chapter more than 20 times already... I need moooore asap TT^TT I shouldn't have read this whole thing in one go.

Users who are viewing this thread