Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Ch. 35 - A Little Unfair

Dex-chan lover
@rurichi
no, i’m pretty sure glasses confesses next chapter then, the chapter after that he felt troubled by it and met fmc and then mc when to reject her. but I don’t remember them going out when reading chapter 40 tho, might have to reread that again
ah I just realized that I haven’t read chapter 40 yet, so I have 2 chapter to look forward to :)

@Darkmint13 HAHA that's cute, my name is just ruri and i just added -chi.

@honeybuttertoast just like what @rufioh said, the website name is ganma.jp, you can click the link to directly go to the manga page.

@ss4chris
akane is going to confess in chapter 40, so just few more chapters!
and yes, the manga is still on going!

@ElfWastaken oh yeah, it's not right after this chapter, i just summarized chapters 36 to 40 :)), and please confirm if
they started dating by the end of chapter 40, cause i don't understand japanese, thank you!!!

Dex-chan lover
@rurichi the timing, I just finished reading chapter 40
I can only read Japanese and understand it enough to know what’s going on, so take it with a grain of salt. but in chapter 40, they didn’t necessarily go out, at the end akane ask yamada if he likes her, and he told her yes then they hugged. yamada didn’t really asks her to be his girlfriend, but they are pretty much dating. which is nice, since I didn’t think that the “confession” would be this early

Is it just me or yamada has gotten more handsome in the cover than the beginning. Hahaha reminds me of my hs crush.

Users who are viewing this thread