Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Ch. 93 - You're gonna be mean, aren't you?

Dex-chan lover
343320364_1248789586023781_2240789877466209485_n.jpg

Double-page supporter
I love seeing Runa slowly learning to open herself up more easily <3 but tbh i would need both of them to mature much more before I could support Ruka and Runa together romantically though aha
it’s surely not happening any time soon, their romance i mean.

Dex-chan lover
These two are written with very strong autistic coding, I'm curious if author is doing this consciously. From how they said they both don't like changes, Runa literally creating a script for the meeting, to Ruka's anxiety and limerence(obsessing and copying) towards Yamada. Even Runa's speech pattern(speaking about herself in third person) can be attributed to autism.
Yeah, I get the same impression. Her in particular. But it's also paired with both a fairly severe shyness and some introversion. Luckily, both of them have friends to rely on, who accept them for who they are.

The third person speech pattern is just typical Japanese cutesiness, though, which is more a code for her being the kid in the group.

Anyway, these two are really cute and I hope we'll get more of them together.
Yes.

Aggregator gang
These two are written with very strong autistic coding, I'm curious if author is doing this consciously. From how they said they both don't like changes, Runa literally creating a script for the meeting, to Ruka's anxiety and limerence(obsessing and copying) towards Yamada. Even Runa's speech pattern(speaking about herself in third person) can be attributed to autism.

Just fyi the “speaking in third person” thing is just part of a specific “cute girl archetype” in Japan, no tism required

Supporter

Young girls in Japan often refer to themselves in the third person until they feel mature enough to adopt a personal pronoun (and sometimes maintain the practice despite that, as it's seen as "cutesy").

EDIT: @w33btr4sh One of these days, I'll remember to read all the pages before replying.

Last edited:
Good thing the author didn't ship them. Also lol @ Yamada pointing out that she started dating him when he was in high school too, like.

Users who are viewing this thread