Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Ch. 96 - Ongoing: Summer Exclusive Special Event

Okay I feel like her childhood friend is gonna confess sooner or later.. But our couple is strong! Imagine if Yamada decided to come fetch her on her hometown saying "I wasn't that busy to not see you off". Hehe!

Fed-Kun's army
I have a feeling that this is going to be a long misunderstanding, hopefully not.

Fed-Kun's army
Why are so many of you doom commenting as if you guys haven't been reading all this time 😭😭 The "problems" or "drama" in this manga are as normal as it gets, generally without compromising characterization and are also resolved swiftly dkxjdksk "oh look another manga to drop" "oh no another dude getting in the picture" like ??????? Ik it's not that deep but can u guys be fr for a sec djdjdkd

Aggregator gang
Chill people, it doesn't matter who this new person is. After everything that's happened, Akane is clearly head over heels for Yamada. It doesn't mean misunderstandings can't happen or that Yamada can't get jealous (he's human), but no need for second-hand insecurity here. If this much is enough to wreck what they have then it wasn't meant to be anyway. It's probably just some mild spice from this author to deepen their relationship and keep the story moving along. (ie, gomen Takaya-kun, this ship has already set sail...)

Dex-chan lover
At this point nobody should care about that rando plot device anymore. He won‘t do shit.

I am actually scared of Akane being fully ruined with how this chap went. Her randomly going I won‘t tell my most important person that I will be gone for days, lemao is just too fucking convenient, author. Don‘t fucking change an established character to force something. AFTER establishing that the rando is nothing to her. Such weird choices

Users who are viewing this thread