Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - Even if no one notices

its kinda sad how people are dropping because he didn't end up with her. i mean yeah she watched him for three years, but during those three years she didn't make a move or stand out from the other girls at all she's just a girl that watches from afar. anyway sorry for the rant

Oh my gosh this chapter was really great. They really showed her emotions so well that I was sympathizing with her feelings, I love this

AHHH! Ahh! .... !mHHEnYhJnhhUjJhhJhyyhyhhnsYBYYN Yay Yamada finally said that he likes you know who :> in my next life hopefully I would read this again. Much much love ~=-=~

I'm ngl, I've been all for Yamada and Akane since the beginning, but this really tugs at the heartstrings. She's a rare rival that is actually likeable. I hope she ends up happy.

Sidenote: WOOHOO!!!!! Yamada finally realized his feelings!

Fed-Kun's army
dvk3bft2a9l51.jpg

Good. Yamada being sure of his feelings before the main confession happens was definitely the best direction for this.

A girl love rival that is actually nice and likeable... (I've encountered a few, but it's RARE) I even tear up a bit..
Also... For him to actually said "yes"... I did not expect that. I'm actually screaming. I thought he's gonna be dense until a rival showed up..

Dex-chan lover
I'm so happy that the author didn't make that rivalry bullshit last long...

Dex-chan lover
Wow, so not only is she okay with him saying no, because she expected it, but she's also accepting of the fact the he loves someone else and she knows exactly who it is.
Yes! But what impresses me the most is that he too seems to have figured out he likes her.

Damn, that was awesome that they didn't drag this out for like 10-20 chapters. Really nice to see a MC that has a decent head on his shoulders.

Dex-chan lover
damn the mangaka really hit us with the hard predict and didn't make that go on for more than a chapter

Users who are viewing this thread