Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - I'll leave the rest to you

@ohkimch
Mr. Kamota probably has a wife, children and grandchildren, that's all. He simply has a hobby of playing online that he may not share with the rest of his family.

Double-page supporter
@Genesis7478
I don't know if I would be comfortable calling someone who's only 2 or 3 years younger than me a kid in a serious manner. For the reasons @Logic stated. 🤣😂
And I can understand Akane quite easily, Yamada acts so mature he doesn't even seem to be a teenager. I was super surprised when it was shown that he's a high schooler, and at the same time kinda happy, I'm a sucker for some age gap on my romance. 😅

@Logic *clutches pearls* Say it ain’t so! XD (in actuality I am not I just have a tendency to refer to everyone as kids idk why XD)

Double-page supporter
This is like, the third time she's been seen dead drunk by Yamada lol. Hasn't she ever learned at all?? I wanna see that character development

Dex-chan lover
when your buddy buddy with a president of a corporation...he is like goofy but super loaded lol
And he's a bigwig as well. I mean, I doubt all those other people were there "by chance", they got to hear Kamota would be coming so they made sure to show up as well (helping Kamota's friend the restaurateur get some customers and the word out, which was probably the plan all along)

Users who are viewing this thread