Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 40 - Tomorrow morning, when you wake up

Whaaaa? Yamada confession?! I wasn’t ready for that! ∑(゚Д゚) Let’s go, drunk Akane! Getting the plot moving.

I really got into this because the male lead reminded me of a guy I knew and used to like, but these last 10 chapters of so have really made me feel nostalgic. Not from one character, but bits from everyone. Why Yamada is so quiet because he doesn’t want to hurt anybody but doesn’t know the right things to say, that girl’s frustration over liking somebody so much but in the end it’s not up to them, and akane reminds me of how I used to be before I became more quiet about my feelings and what bothered me. But I can also relate to how she scared of getting hurt again, like I’m sure most of us are.

Really wasn’t expecting to feel this way when I started this binge read the other day. Very sweet romance in this later part as well, like expressing care without saying much at all, but in the little reasons behind the way we act around or with someone else.

Group Leader
Legit probably one of my favorite manga confessions on count so far 😭😭
Actually a really realistic but mega fluffy reveal!!!! And not second-hand embarrassing or too much unnecessary drama involved!!!!!
I'm right there with you Akane this feels too good to be true o-/-< (dead)

ngl one of the best confessions... at first i thought not with the second hand embarrassment again but it went total 90 degree wholesome and sweet >~<
@Shinigamisama seriously bro? xD

Aggregator gang
HOLY SHIT YAMADA YOU BEST DO IT OR I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU ASDASDAD

Users who are viewing this thread