Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 45

He's hot and all but his personality is trash too but he's my type with that look and long hair damn

Thanks for the updates! And no one can get into akane and yamada because their relationship is pretty solid.

@Harriet_
If the font size is too big, the page structure will look ugly.
The argument is between the texts looking ugly vs being hard to read.

If I'm the only one having issues, then it's fine. But in my defense, some of them ARE actually a tad bit too small. It genuinely hurt my eyes when I tried to read some texts. So I just skipped and assumed what they were saying. I have to zoom in often to read them, which is troublesome.
But well, that's what I have to do I guess. I can't ask someone to change their whole typesetting style just for me.

Also, yeah. Most manwhas are easier to read on phone. That's because most of them are webcomics. They're supposed to be read on phone or pc. And so they're usually mindful of the size. While most mangas are supposed to be read as a book, live.
Moreover there's the language issue. Korean is written horizontally and Japanese is written vertically. English is also written horizontally. And so it becomes harder to typeset mangas while maintaining a good size and shape.
So the typeset english text is often times smaller than the original japanese texts. (plus they fill the bubbles) Which is fine, but in this case, it was hard to read for me, so I requested that. I wasn't asking to fill the bubbles to the brim. Just enough so it's not hard on the eyes.

I swear I've read this chapter months ago, especially him bumping into that guy at the end. Was this reuploaded or did someone snipe it?

Dex-chan lover
So that girl got furious and accused her boyfriend of cheating in public and cause a disturbance, but then when the boyfriend is leaving her she wants him back? Wtf is up with this bitch

There always seems to be a big plot point coming but everything gets dealt with very fast. I thought we were going to have a dumpster fire.

If you look at the previous chapter, Hasegawa was thinking about someone who looks like the girl fighting with the bf 🧐

For people wondering who the guy and girl are
both ren-kun and yuinyan (who has been messaging yamada) are part of that espion group that akane’s co-worker is part of

Thank you so much for the update! I really appreciate it and didn’t have a hard time with the font size.

It should be significant that the new girl in this chapter looks really similar to the girl in the new part-timer's memories in the previous chapter (ch. 44).

And chances are, she might be that Yuinyan player who keeps private messaging Yamada in game to spend more time with him... that's not a good sign. Akane was the one who helped her out but the new girl seems really keen on bothering Yamada who wants nothing to do with her... if this is the case, I can't help but roll my eyes when she's accusing her boyfriend of cheating.

I really thought that coworker was cat fishing but looks like this yuinyan girl is gonna be quite a problem

Users who are viewing this thread