Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru

😱😱😱😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Thank you for all your hard work!

Its really will drop? I read this manga coz of akane, she is really like me, ofc its not the face, but her character really like mine. How she treat her friend, how she face her ex, how she look like when she around her crush. So sad that I won't know what happen next, since the app not in android and its need to pay, well its expensive to pay the app coz my country didn't use USD and if I convert 1USD in my place I can use it for a day meal, I pay for some comic ofc, but in my country's app, so yeah they translate it in our language, but not satisfactory thats why I prefer to read in others like here, not in that app. Thanks for translating this manga and share it for fee, really thank u, though I can't read the next chapters, still thank u very much for this 30 chapters

ah i just binged this today, im so sad to see it gone ; - ; I'm glad that it's getting licensed but rather than reading through the app, i'd prefer a physical book.... so i hope that the English version will be published soon! i'd love to support the author if I'm able to and find out what happens

oh God.. im so sad right now, why:((((((((( this news is so heartbreaking bcz i love this manga thaaat much😭😭😭

Thank so much for scanlating this manga that has unexpectedly brought me an great joy. I, also think that you made the right decision to make end this with a morale lesson like it does.

Thank you for translating such a great series. Super bummed that it was licensed for an app based. I too enjoy having a physical copy for series that I really enjoy.

Aww that’s really sad news :( but thank you so much for scanlating and introducing this series to us! I appreciate your effort and hard work <3

Dex-chan lover
was about to pick this up again, but after reading some comments I see there is no point. So, this is the 2nd one within the span of a day that i have to add too the list of "manga I will never finish because of stupid licensing, exclusivity bs and region locked official translations".

I really enjoyed this manga! One of the best manga I've read😍. Sad to hear that you have to drop it🤧 but still thank you very much for your hard work^^

F for android users. Thanks to the scanlation team for the effort you put into this manga!

Just found out it was dropped and to a company that only caters to I phone users. I really hope this is picked up again.

Aggregator gang
yo but i dont even care how sketchy it is, or if it gives my laptop computer aids or anything, if someone knows some way to read the new chapters, link plz and thank bb

Group Leader
the official only has 4 chapters TT^TT. I've been using google translate but it's not the same, luckily the past 2 chapters have been focused on akane and tsubaki instead of akane and yamada

Users who are viewing this thread