Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru

@Harriet_ Refusing to answer a question that was only necessary because you were purposefully vague in your original response? What they asked was specifically where. If someone asks you where you work, do you tell them which hemisphere the company is in? Of course not, that would be moronic! The fact that a follow-up question was needed to get an actual answer to the original inquiry is entirely down to your inability or unwillingness to comprehend basic English and reply properly.

"The way you guys asked me" indeed. What did you want, a pledge of eternal fealty and an offering of gold? What a twat.

@Mystearical See for yourself - if you want - the kind of questions I had answered in details in this thread. They asked it politely and I happily answered.

Btw some people reached out to me in PM before, not just I gave them the app account, I took time to take screenshot of every-single-page of the latest 5 chapters and send it to them. If someone like me no longer want to answer, you should take a look at yourself to see why that is lol

@Harriet_ lol, i got your point. Let me answer on your behalf. But this is only one time reply btw. Other readers may find raws for this Yamadakun manga on GANMA app. Just search it on app store or play store. So far I checked there's 48 chapters updated. But the language of the app all in Japanese. Best of luck!

@nanahas thank you for answering on my behalf 😂 I'm recently fed up being tagged by randomly rude people on mangadex. I'm here just to enjoy manga and help out those passionate and polite otakus who love manga as much as I do, and know how to write a full sentence and say 'thank you' lol.
Btw I think many might not be able to access the app due to the country restriction. 😥 that's why I had to lend them my account last time or screenshot it for them.

Anyone knows until what chapter this is translated on Mangamo? I'm thinking of subscribing if this manga's well and ahead.

EDIT: Nevermind, i saw and it's so behind this one. I appreciate Mangadex and the scans group even more now, thanks!

Aggregator gang
Weird, a bunch of chapters were deleted or the english translation just skipped those? Well, good thing my first language is brazilian portuguese. 😆

Aggregator gang
Also, now that I’ve reread everything I’m even more excited for the anime that’s coming! 😍

Dex-chan lover
@nanahas thank you for answering on my behalf 😂 I'm recently fed up being tagged by randomly rude people on mangadex. I'm here just to enjoy manga and help out those passionate and polite otakus who love manga as much as I do, and know how to write a full sentence and say 'thank you' lol.
Btw I think many might not be able to access the app due to the country restriction. 😥 that's why I had to lend them my account last time or screenshot it for them.
man just stfu tbh

I hope to read more of this.. Waiting for the next coming episodes.. When is it uploaded admin? Tia.

Users who are viewing this thread