Yamada to Sensei

Group Leader
Idk who updated the status to be cancelled, but if someone sees a source for this, can they link/DM me? (changed it back for now, couldn't find any news)
Vol 1 contains CH 1-5 + concept sketches, maybe it was planned to be a 9-12 ch series.

Power Uploader
It's complete with 2 volumes, as the author says in the afterword of volume 1. Whether it was to be in 2 volumes or if it was canceled iunno

This should be tagged as psychological, not comedy lmao i thought it's gonna be a longer series, so far i enjoy the lonely people theme, but it seems it'll only have two volumes huh

Dex-chan lover
compelling plot this is probably gonna end with one of the two dying

Aggregator gang
Love stories made by Igarashi-sensei are always warped in a good way.

Unfortunate that it's only 2 volumes. I'm enjoying the breakneck progression, but I'd rather it went just a hair slower and lasted longer.

Dex-chan lover
Weirdly compelling, and giving off a surreal vibe.

It's.. a weirdly nice cup of tea, others may not want it and some may feel attached to it, either way, it's.. a weirdly nice cup of tea.

Can't say much with the pacing yet nor about it being only two volumes.
Psychology tag should be added, I feel like people casually reading could be taken in for quite a surprise.

Dex-chan lover
Basically just a good picture of a super unhealthy relationship, the guys a shit bag with nothing but excuses.

Double-page supporter
This mc is a gigantic piece of shit. He either needs therapy or a bullet to the head.

tkl

Dex-chan lover
This is so unhealthy. I love it.

Igarashi Ran in her element.

Users who are viewing this thread