Yamaguchi-kun wa Warukunai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

I had to stop reading twice to kick and squee, and when I got to the end I went back and read it all again. Oh goodness, these two are so cute! And wholesome! And they make so much progress! There have been a million and one manga that have used the "cute" "isn't it?" exchange without the guy clarifying that he was talking about the girl — but Yamaguchi pwns 'em all here and straight out tells her. And as if that wasn't enough, then he goes and shows that he's been paying attention to and learning her reactions and can read her nonverbal cues!

His grandparents are adorable, and I love that we can see where Yamaguchi-kun gets his glare. Also, we're totally nominating Koto-chan and Waku-chan for best wingwomen of the year.

@Cacia your comment is the most insightful and interesting to read! As the translator of this series, I try so hard to keep the cuteness into the context so I can keep Yamaguchi’s straightforward, yet shy(-ish) feelings into his dialogues >u< I’m so glad you’re enjoying it! Thank you (and everyone!) for reading!

Goddamnit I always ended up feeling exhausted after reading this manga. My system can't handle this overload of cutness. Thank you for the update!

@misatan Thank you so much for translating and bringing this cuteness to us on a regular basis! >ω< This series is a joy to read.

@Cacia yeah, that’s what’s “cute” about this story, right?😉 it’s soo touching, so warm and so sweet/cute 🥰 just LOVABLE? Idk, you described it so well, but when it comes to words, I’m at loss at this one!

Yeah, and not only nominating koto and waku, they’re going to win by a long shot right? Well, that’s what I think atleast, I’d include grandma too though!😝

whenever i read this i look like im having a stroke. THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPP

Users who are viewing this thread