Yamaguchi-kun wa Warukunai - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

I hope more people read this manga because I not sure if the series is monthly but is an amazing series and it deserves to be known by more people. Thanks for the translation Ms. or Mr. traslator.

i couldn’t stop wanting to run laps, those two are the definition of soulmates. thank you so much for updating this

thanks for the update!! i love this manga sooo much, i can already imagine them being together in university and then throughout their adult careers and being old together and still super cute haha. they're total soulmates!

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>three tests right after opening ceremony

That's not a school, that's a gulag

"That's all I've been thinking about" I see, you are a man of culture as well. 😏

These two are SO PRECIOUS

Thank you for your hard work on this chapter and for continuing to post this series! It gives me the warmest and fluffiest feels!

@////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////@

AAcckk my heart is melting...i CaNT >////< I thInk im Having diaBeTes..tHE sweetNess is too muCH >//////< i cant wait for more

I love how both of them proactively support each other. It's such a pleasant read.
Also nice to see more facial flexibility on her. Most of the time she looks like a wide eyed doll.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god this drama wasn't stretched out into a ton of chaps

Users who are viewing this thread