Yamaguchi-kun wa Warukunai - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

I don’t want this to end, but i also don’t want any potential love rivals showing ip for no reason.

So. much. fluff. Oh my goodness, these two. Excuse me while I re-read the chapter for a third time and squee and flail some more.

Chapter 9... Really hoping that the relationship will continue, and that the manga won't just be 10 chapters or something

What the hell! I literally almost squealed when they confessed. Yes! Finally! ^^ I'm so happy for them. So darn cute!

I’M CRYING. YESSS THIS IS EVERYTHING I WANT IN A SHOUJO MANGA. SO PURE. SO BEAUTIFUL. ;___; I love that Satsuki says what she’s thinking instead of brooding over it and then regretting being silent.

Finally and that was quicker and more honest than most mangas. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for this chapter!

this pacing and progress is just so perfect ughhh they're so damn cute 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
homggg yessss. i was just thinking in the middle of the manga "ah she isnt going to confess" since she's going on and on about misunderstanding his behavior, and idk why but i never expected him to bring it up first. but then he goes ahead and says it!!!! aND THEN WE GET THE REPLY IN THE SAME CHAPTER. NO CLIFFHANGERSSS

in hindsight, he seems more proactive about scheduling time with her so i guess it was to be expected he'd confess first.

Oh my! I never thought that he's the one who's gonna confess to her first. Either way, I'm so happy, because they finally can date each other freely 🥰

I am SO glad that she confessed back to him after he confessed, and this didn't get interrupted or something. That's an annoying thing I've seen before. So happy with the progress with the chapter and can't wait to read more! Thank you for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread