Yamaguchi-kun wa Warukunai

I think I'm gonna get a heart attack from all the doki2 moment. All of them are too cute, it actually makes me truly happy. Like, I could feel the endorphins rush, it's crazy.

Double-page supporter
Aaah~, yes, some good old pure vanilla stuff, just what I needed hahaha. Always nice to find a shoujo story that uses all the tropes right!

I'm so in love with this! Love how their relationship is not one-sided at all and both leads realize their feelings without the "help" of unnecessary drama. This must be the best shoujo manga I've read in a long time 😍 Also Satsuki is wayyy too cute 😍

such pure love with beautiful art and awesome scanlating by blueberry!! the leads' friend group is also very funny

What throws me off is this: There is a serious lack of Olympic-level over thinking.

I miss the page-after-page-after-page of just processing something only to find out that the other lead character blows it all away by using some simple phrase like: Oh, yeah. I don't think that's all that important.

Is this manga even Japanese?? (Just kidding, rated it 10/10--its only downside is that there are so few chapters to read, its good side: each chapter has nearly 50 pages).

Looking forward to the next installment.

Me after every chapter:

0f9bd9bee2bab1d6600f4c56f66906bb.jpg

omg this is so wholesome, both mcs are cute as hell, and
THANK THE LORD FOR THE EARLY CONFESSION AND HOPING FOR THE PROGRESS OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP. WHY CANT OTHER ROMCOM MANGA FOCUS ON THE PROGRESSION OF THE RELATIONSHIP INSTEAD OF JUST BULLSHITTING FOR TENS, HUNDREDS OF CHAPTERS JUST TO END THE WHOLE SERIES WITH THE CONFESSION!!!

Users who are viewing this thread